Do your balls go numb or cold during a long ride?

Do your balls go numb or cold during a long ride?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
nope not me. but I had a custom gel seat that was made with soft swede leather and I have to say ive been on 3 hr. rides and nor my ass or nutz go numb....:poke: and nutz dont go cold cause I have a heater on board called a Turbo....:guns:

I bought a corbin seat and that fixed my problem. It was scary to feel like your thing had been cut of and it wasn't there anymore.

Well you left the door wide open here.........so.............busa riders have big balls and therefore they do not get cold. :laugh:

Well you left the door wide open here.........so.............busa riders have big balls and therefore they do not get cold. :laugh:

I thought that would come up eventually. my balls are probably larger than normal so they get cut off easier. :popcorn: Just looking for some support. :laugh:

Use to when I first bought my 08'. Now my nuts are just right after I dropped a gel insert in my stock seat. Best mod for $35.

I'm good. My ballz are usually neatly packed in my wife's purse (zero puns intended so shut up). :handball: <--- THAT'S the pun!

Trust me, if you hang with Semi and TwoTone on the Skyway, that will be the last thing on your mind.

Back