How long before you need to get your 'fix'...?

How long before you just have to ride...?

• Now that Mid Cal Stunting is closed. I don't know what to do for my YUT UGGGGHHHHH! fix.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Akumu

Registered
Of motorcycle riding?

I've been unlucky enough to be saddled with a Corneal abrasion. So, for the last week I've been out of the saddle. I should be good for starting up riding again tomorrow. (I commute to class on my bike when it's not raining.) Today I didn't go out as there's still a bit more light sensitivity than I'd like and I'm finding that I'm getting really eager to ride...

How long before you start getting 'the shakes' or what have you from not riding?

Well most time just sat night (dragraces) SOMETIME LITTLE SUNDAY.
I GOT PLATES+INS but im running a shinko slick +solid strut so street kinda hard on my tire.My friends like 2 street race I dont do that anymore.Once I get 2 track I unleash that sucker 7,600 rpm hole shots.

April 29th I think I broke my hand working on my tool truck.??? I didn't get it looked at cause I was afraid of the answer and the cast and the lack of riding caused by it if it was broken. Sooooo I gave it a couple of weeks to heal and went out two weeks ago to try and see how it felt but........:whistle:Now it's over 6 weeks later and my hand is still f..ked. In this amount of time I could have had the cast off already and be all set. I'm such an idiot.:poke:

If I haven't ridden for a day or two, I just gotta... for me.:thumbsup:

Even if it means taking the bike to work, I enjoy the 70 mile round trip. In fact its the only time I enjoy going to work :rofl:

My coworkers and friends think I'm nuts . Actually they call me hardcore . As long as it's not snowing I'll ride . I've ridden in temps @ 10 degrees(heading home at night) . This bike begs to be ridden .

My wife sums it up perfectly. Imelda is my wh*#e. I ride her more than my wife. That is a quote directly from the wife. Average week millage is 600. Once a month its 1000+. I have to ride or I start to suffer badly!

I chose "I prefer to ride every day, if I can.".

However, that rarely works out to be practical, for a variety of non-motorcycling reasons. :(

If I can take my bike instead of the truck I will. I have over 2200 miles her and have only had her since February. Not bad considering how late the snow stayed this year. Global warming is a crock!!!

I ride EVERY day rain or shine... Im the guy who takes the 40 min detour to get home :p (home is only 7 mins away for me, or 20 blocks up 1 hill).
I put about 4000 miles in about 7 or 8 weeks.

How long before you start getting 'the shakes' or what have you from not riding?

Every time I turn it off!:laugh:
< 6 months and 7500 miles. I plan on a 400+ mile day tomorrow, l love to ride this bike!:thumbsup:
Bubba

Weekends for me lately. Yesterday (Saturday) I had about 200 miles of twisties in by 9:00 AM....wonderful way to start the day :).

haven't gotten to ride for the last 3 days. if it's sunny, the jeep stays in the garage and the bike is my daily. but i need $$$ for a new rear tire, and the wife and i just don't gots it right now. hopefully in a week or two:please:

Back