Emergency!!! How long will you last in a disaster scenario

How long are you prepared to weather a disaster scenario?

• Total voters
We might last a week on the beer we have stockpiled.

--Wag--

:beerchug: At least you won't catch dysentary or cholera drinking only beer!

Don't you know? Beer was originally invented as a way to preserve the nutrition of grains. It's a perfect preservative!

--Wag--

Don't you know? Beer was originally invented as a way to preserve the nutrition of grains. It's a perfect preservative!

--Wag--

Oh, I thought it was an accidental discovery when someone left some barley soup unattended for several days.. :whistle:

Oh, I thought it was an accidental discovery when someone left some barley soup unattended for several days.. :whistle:

That could be too. With beer, it doesn't matter. :laugh:

Also, everyone make sure you have a year's supply of Trojans.

:D :D

--Wag--

We might last a week on the beer we have stockpiled.

--Wag--

When the baloon goes up I am heading to Wag's. Of course that might cut the time he would last on the beer in half... :beerchug:

When the baloon goes up I am heading to Wag's. Of course that might cut the time he would last on the beer in half... :beerchug:

Make sure you bring guns and ammo. You're either going to have to trade me for the beer or shoot me for it.

:beerchug:

Or at least stand there and defend it with me!

--Wag--

300 rounds for the .45
200 rounds for the 12ga
2k+ rounds for the .22 pistol and rifles
Prolly a couple weeks worth of food/water

Us here in Hurricane land have it pounded into our heads (we in Mississippi listen.. unlike our neighbors to the west :whistle: ) we have 3 - 5 days of food, water, medicines, blah blah blah... and of course the good ol' boys would never be caught without ammo.. it just wouldn't be the proper thing to do!

Plus we all know how to kill/ catch our own food and have the means to clean and prepare it.... if it gets REALLY bad off.

Unfortunately, with record weather "anomalies" we had to prepare for mid to long term "off the grid" survival.

This issue is one of the reason our family relocated to Missouri.

Back