Black Sunshine is Ready

SSGT_B

Registered
She’s no show stopper, more like a retired hooker. Rode hard and put up wet....lol. But she dolls up nice

She’s no show stopper, more like a retired hooker. Rode hard and put up wet....lol. But she dolls up nice

View attachment 1600176

View attachment 1600177

View attachment 1600178

View attachment 1600179
SSGT_B Must say that is the best looking Busa with tail conversion I have seen period. They always look like the front doesn't match the rear just looking stubby & odd to me; but not yours which I think is due to the color and getting the front low. Anyway well done you make it look easy!!!

Only request would be for more pics! :thumbsup:

If I get any closer, her stretch marks might show....LMAO

SSGT_B Must say that is the best looking Busa with tail conversion I have seen period. They always look like the front doesn't match the rear just looking stubby & odd to me; but not yours which I think is due to the color and getting the front low. Anyway well done you make it look easy!!!

Agree, I always thought they looked odd with the conversion but mine has grown on me. The lines seem to flow well. It was my cheaper way of shedding some weight and setting it apart from others. Now I still need to talk myself into a turbo and some lighter wheels..... :D

Agree, I always thought they looked odd with the conversion but mine has grown on me. The lines seem to flow well. It was my cheaper way of shedding some weight and setting it apart from others. Now I still need to talk myself into a turbo and some lighter wheels..... :D
Like the idea of wheels maybe just wait for c-10 to tire of his new then ask for the family price. Not sold on the turbo right now really doesn't seem like useable HP but I go back and forth on the idea.

You moved closer to the guy who will talk you into going lighter....I hear the Ti infection is contagious...

on E85 with 100% methanol injection and 2000CC injectors , 6 255lph fuel pumps...blah blah blah :O. ;D
It was turbo? I take it twin turbo....

Surprised it wasn't supercharged.

I think Kawasaki has the right idea going supercharged...they used to have the best turbo bike but decided to supercharge, that tells me something. They sure work that H2 platform-making the SX was brilliant-it's what everyone wants, a very fast dedicated sport tour bike.

I can see other bike companies jumping on that band wagon. Maybe Gen 3 Busa will go that route?

Back