It's time to Pamper her (New Mods)

There is a thread on here about modding the fuel filter. It was a pretty in depth write up by ChrisJP. Shows you what 2 do step by step with pics. I did it and it worked like a charm. You do have 2 remove the fuel pump assembly etc. but I was upgrading my fuel system (injectors, pump, rail, etc.) so i did that too while I had the chance.

For the price you'd pay 4 extensions I'd keep an eye out on here and other busa forums for a quality used swingarm. You could get it powdercoated along with your footpegs. You may or may not like the stretch and could always swap back your stock arm if you don't like it or when U go 2 sell it. Can't do that once you hack it up.....:whistle:

I'd see what they are gonna charge you to repair your radiator vs the cost of just buying a used 1 off a forum or ebay. Sometimes shops try 2 take you 2 the cleaners on repairs like that cause they assume you are desperate and have no other option but them. When in reality it may be cheaper and less of a hassle 2 just replace the whole thing all 2gether

The fuel filters seem like at headache. I will do that mod if it ever gives me any problems

The guy I deal with is trustworthy, so hopefully the radiator will work out. He says its normally 25-50 bucks to fix.

I'm big but not heavy :rofl: But yeah, I'm 300lbs. The front does dive some unless I hold my weight up by squeezing the tank with my legs.
I think I saw a good thread on the fork springs a while back.

I need to look into the sag as well. It's defiantly not set up for my weight,

Have you heard of Speedodrd 12 O'clockLabs SpeedoDRD. I'm going with them to kill the factory 7 percent variance

I have heard of them.
LewBking has one and told me it works great.
Accurate to gps.

Back