Your dream bike/car...

im excited.... I wanted a gt500... but they want 75-90K for it... outta my depth.... I don't want a 900 dollar car note.... I think im gonna order a hellcat... cant beat 60k for that car....
Sure can't considering what you get for that money.

Definitely agree with you there bro , those '90's were the best days , and Spondon ruled supreme in my eye !! I am still obsessed with those beautiful aluminum creations , I think GIA Engineering has now taken up the reins ??
As far As i know a bloke by the name of Stuart Gardner he owns Norton motorcycles and Spondon Check out Norton's new V4 1000cc Superbike work of art John Mcguiness will be racing this beauty at this year's Isle of Man TT Hopefully they will bring it to the Ulster GP in August

I have always liked the 2014 Shelby Super Snake its the Cobra version of the Dodge Demon.
Sweet Divine F##k what a car if I had a bus like that the local boy racers would be wetting themselves lookin at it Any cocky little s##t in their little 2 litre matchbox would blown away by that monster in first gear If a car like that appeared around my neck of the woods the local gardai (irish for cops) would be shadowing it the whole time Friend of mine bought a 3 litre toyota supra turbo had it for 6 months had to get rid of it the guards (cops) were following him all the time he headed to Dublin the whole trip up there was a marked guards car then unmarked car would take over and shadow him He got so p####d off he sold the supra he's now owns (on my advice) a 18 busa loves the bike and no hassle but as usual his missus is not happy

Brother just bought a 16 charger hellcat. Nice car. Good platform to build big power on
wow.... nice... pics?? I was thinking about shopping for a "lightly" used example… but everytime I get something used.. its like im cursed... but when I do get one I don't think im gonna do much to the car.. the warranty is everything to me.... its gonna be my daily driver.... even in the snow... and they have a "redeye" now 797 hp... 4300 lbs

wow.... nice... pics?? I was thinking about shopping for a "lightly" used example… but everytime I get something used.. its like im cursed... but when I do get one I don't think im gonna do much to the car.. the warranty is everything to me.... its gonna be my daily driver.... even in the snow... and they have a "redeye" now 797 hp... 4300 lbs
That has normally been my Achilles heal too, buying used. I have been lucky with used bikes though but I take forever to locate the right one.

I guess some rich fellow could flog a Hellcat but at least it can take a bit of flogging.

This is a hard question to answer, but if simply asked to pick out one vehicle, I'd probably find the most expensive thing and then sell it to get all the cash.

So if asked what I would buy assuming I won the mega-lottery and could now purchase anything, I'd probably have a long list of must haves.

My friend's wife has an Audi R8 Spyder. Really cool and sounds awesome. Still, I think I'd rather find a Munch Mammut 2000. Yes, I would ride it. Not keep it in a museum. And since I'd have the cash, I'd also hunt down a 1980 Bultaco Pursang. I'd find Elmer Trett's Mountain Magic and I'd locate the old Orient Express turbo Suzuki of Terry Kizer (both the black one and the Katana). I'd need at least one RG500 in the garage as well as a TZ750.

Oh hell. I can't name just one. Who can do that?
20180704_163952.jpg

Bultaco_Pursang_MK15_250cc_1980_prototype.jpg

11_0527_Jack_DB_4.jpg

DSCF1753.JPG

I would like to have the new GT500 coming out in the fall. Over 700 HP. I had a 14. I miss that car!

As far as a bike I want my 3rd Busa.

Just make sure you get good rubber for your Hellcat. When I ordered mine, they messed up and put all season radials on it. Needless to say, launch control is pointless (on the road, track is okay) and stepping on it doing 60mph will light them up no problem. Once I burn through these, and replace them, then the real fun will begin ;-)

Back