Your dream bike/car...

Dream car: Lamborghini Huracan Performante

I've always been a huge fan of Lamborghini products and the Performante is no exception. Looks amazing and performs the same in every way.

Dream bike: Aprilia RSV4

In my opinion, there is no better looking bike made right now. The sound is perfect, the performance is exceptional, and it just looks completely amazing in every way. With a little bit of luck, Aprilia will produce that RS660 concept for the street and come hell or high water it will sit next to my Hayabusa.

I'm lucky, I have both, a Hayabusa and my Ram truck...I wouldn't want any other vehicle.

If I won the lottery, I'd buy a new Hayabusa and Ram truck.

010.JPG

002.JPG

As a few have already stated, I already own my dream bike. I am lucky to have such an understanding (or quite possibly mentally numb!) wife that gives me a very long leash. When in the market for a superbike a few years ago my list was Busa, zx14,1299 Duc, and the beemer double R. Price was not an issue. These were the ultimate bikes in my opinion. For my style of riding and plans, the Bus was the best choice. Took me over a year to dial it in tho. Is the 1299 sexier. Duh. But the Busa checked all my boxes, completely. If u asked which bike is the best looking, fastes, most comfy, or best handling, I may have had a diff answer.
As for cars. Last year my wife allowed me to finally step up to a big boy car. Have had several modified Mustangs and GTOs and such over the years, but thought it was time for real power. Kit GT-40, Viper, Shelby Cobra, Lotus, classic muscle, classic Lambos and F-cars all made the list... Pretty much any supercar under 200. "Settled" on a new Viper GT. Been my fav car since it came out in '92. I actually really wanted the ACR model but it is rediculously more uncomfortabke to drive (street), and just couldn't justify the extra dead presidents. If money was not an option at all, my list would have been...Jaguar D Type, Viper ACR, new Ford GT, SLS (and not the caddy!), and maybe a Bugatti.
Fun topic Ali!
Hmmmm, reminds me. I need another boat.
Troy

The bike is in the garage already , and currently adding mods to further suit my final design .
I think auto wise a C10 short wheel base stepside ( 67 small back window ) in a mild state of tune 383 ci
with a 4L80E trans on 3.42 gears . Interior bench with AC . Nothing fancy just reliable daily driver in a single color of silver with with mild upgraded suspension / lowered 2 front 3" rear

Dream car: Lamborghini Huracan Performante

I've always been a huge fan of Lamborghini products and the Performante is no exception. Looks amazing and performs the same in every way.

Dream bike: Aprilia RSV4

In my opinion, there is no better looking bike made right now. The sound is perfect, the performance is exceptional, and it just looks completely amazing in every way. With a little bit of luck, Aprilia will produce that RS660 concept for the street and come hell or high water it will sit next to my Hayabusa.

Bike: Probably have to be several of them instead of just one. I like them to be different types, styles etc..
Car: I am not normal. I loved my Lexus LS460 but wanted a bit more power. There was one that was supercharged and made 600hp. I'd want that one. I totaled my LS460 driving like a jerk in Vegas.lol

I have the busa and the mustang gt. If I hit the lottery tonight, I would go by an F250 superduty with every possible option from their “build your truck” menu and I would be set. Problaby $80k OTD for a truck like that.

Haha! A wee bit off on ur 2fiddy build! Just bought a new tree-fiddy and they can get pretty pricey nowadays! Custom ordered my wife's Benz in '12 and thought it was ridiculous. Paid about 30k more that that on an fn truck!
Troy

Haha! A wee bit off on ur 2fiddy build! Just bought a new tree-fiddy and they can get pretty pricey nowadays! Custom ordered my wife's Benz in '12 and thought it was ridiculous. Paid about 30k more that that on an fn truck!
Troy
Off by how much? I was at the auto show and they had a platinum 250 for $77k

If u check every box on Fords site for a 2018 F350, it tops out at $98k! 250 would be just shy of that. King Ranch loaded 250 is mid 80s. Of course if u can do without a bunch of gizmos, they can be had cheaper. They are getting stupid expensive! But they are nice.
Troy

If u check every box on Fords site for a 2018 F350, it tops out at $98k! 250 would be just shy of that. King Ranch loaded 250 is mid 80s. Of course if u can do without a bunch of gizmos, they can be had cheaper. They are getting stupid expensive! But they are nice.
Troy
Wow! I’ll eventually get a truck, but if it’s a super duty, I’ll probably end up with a used XLT or maybe even a lariat.

Back