Your dream bike/car...

Have you decided on the turbo yet? Sounds like your still learning a few tips from your latest trip.
HI. Yes I am still learning things. The cams are still up in the air as is injectors size. think I will have 8. The turbo may be a Garett 40/88 or a 42 with up grades I want to run in gas and fuel classes. I really do want to keep it streetable. At first I only wanted to go 200mph but now ??????

B2C70F35-9322-4E53-8819-6DCC964A8FD0.jpeg

Nice huh?

That is a serious beastie for sure....lots of pothole detectors on it

I saw one that was very similar, same color and all the ground effects but w/o the wing. I had my Corvette then and it went by me at 100+ and this was in fairly heavy traffic on 280 south of SF. I sped up a bit just to get a look at it but he was apparently trying for some kind of speed record and disappeared, weaving in & out as he continued southbound. Gorgeous car with a nut at the wheel!:D

I saw one that was very similar, same color and all the ground effects but w/o the wing. I had my Corvette then and it went by me at 100+ and this was in fairly heavy traffic on 280 south of SF. I sped up a bit just to get a look at it but he was apparently trying for some kind of speed record and disappeared, weaving in & out as he continued southbound. Gorgeous car with a nut at the wheel!:D
Looks like the Batmobile...there are many cars today that have almost zero ground clearance like that.

I got it wrong sorry my apologies yes this bike is one of a kind Spondon have created many stunning frames for different bikes All are works of art the craftmanship is faultless
Definitely agree with you there bro , those '90's were the best days , and Spondon ruled supreme in my eye !! I am still obsessed with those beautiful aluminum creations , I think GIA Engineering has now taken up the reins ??

they are selling hellcats starting at 58 K.... 717 hp.... its right up my alley... horsepower and a handle.

Show us pictures when you get one....they are pretty slick.

Generally Mopar doesn't make a car I like-but this is an exception..even the SRT8 Challenger is awesome.

Back