Your dream bike/car...

Other then a C7 grandsport, I have all the vehicles I really want.

90 240sx, built SR swap, gt30 turbo, aem series 2, E85, makes 500hp 400tq on the nose, and weighs in at 2600lbs.

93 foxbody mustang. Junkyard 4.8, lots of boost, 1000hp, mini tubbed, 10 point cage, Holley efi, e85, and still has AC and heat.

08 Busa (just bought it. My dream bike since I laid eyes on one on the showroom floor.) It will have a turbo here in the next few weeks.

98 s10 (actually a Hombre) I have a 4.8 ls engine, and 4l60 trans to swap in to it. It that’s gonna get a rear mount turbo.

08 Denali.... 5.3.... stock, and never drive it because I’m always way too dirty.View attachment 1590919
View attachment 1590920

View attachment 1590921

View attachment 1590922

View attachment 1590923
That envoy sits just right.

For me, I'm living the bike dream with my '18 Busa. I've wanted this bike since about 2000 when it first appeared on my radar. Though it would be nice to add a few more bikes to the collection. Maybe an RSV4, a BMW 1000RR and a custom chopper just to round it out.

As for the car, this is tougher. I love the new Navigator which would be awesome for the family, then Mustang GT500 for when we need milk from the store in a hurry, Nissan GTR to school all the 20 year old f**k boys and a '59 Cadillac Elderado for Sunday cruises.

poop... I need a better job.

Hey, that's why there is more than one vehicle manufacturer, so people can make choices they prefer....

I like Ram trucks...for now, when and if I go to replace mine, I might not...
I am a fan of the HEMI and whatever is powered by it! Mine is a 1500 Ram that does everything right.
I do daydream about a Tuono though, but passed cause I couldn't make myself give up the Busa for it. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
God I want to build me a fox one day. Always loved them, going to go notch though!
I’d like to build a turbo ls notch to cruise around and do burnouts in. I like to do small radial tire races, as well as some street action. That type of racing weight bias is key. The hatch is a bit heavier in the rear which makes it easier and more consistent for that type of racing. That’s why I went that route.

Hi, Thanks there are some photos in my post my very slow build. The only stock parts on the bike is the fork tubes .
Wow really? That’s awesome man. Please when it is done post some much needed pictures and videos. I love admiring turbo builds and learning in the process. So what’s the story? Ultra ? Internal mods ? What do you tend to do? LSR or street mayhem? lol

Currently finishing up my pro street build, while racing it so it's taking time. So I kind of have my dream bike.
For my car, I had my dream car....twice actually. A viper convertible and a supercharged coupe. I sold them to try something different (hellcat). But I miss the 2 seater thing, so looking at an F430 or 458 if I can pull it off possibly in 2020.

Currently finishing up my pro street build ,
while racing it so it's taking time .

So I kind of have my dream bike .

For my car ,
I had my dream car . . .

Twice actually .

A viper convertible and
a supercharged coupe .

I sold them to try something different ( hellcat ) .

But I miss the 2 seater thing ,
so looking at an F430 or
458 if I can pull it off

possibly in 2020 .

Wow really? That’s awesome man. Please when it is done post some much needed pictures and videos. I love admiring turbo builds and learning in the process. So what’s the story? Ultra ? Internal mods ? What do you tend to do? LSR or street mayhem? lol
Hi. I have full carbon fiber body the tank too. dymag wheels ,head work, cams MTC Gen 2 clutch. fully built Robinson trans with low 1st and over drive 5th and 6th. A marine crank fully built motor. turbo with NOS. I do not have all the parts yet. I am an disabled vet and work part time I am 70yrs If you would like to talk my # is 508-496-5680 If anybody want to talk I would love to talk too.

Hi. I have full carbon fiber body the tank too. dymag wheels ,head work, cams MTC Gen 2 clutch. fully built Robinson trans with low 1st and over drive 5th and 6th. A marine crank fully built motor. turbo with NOS. I do not have all the parts yet. I am an disabled vet and work part time I am 70yrs If you would like to talk my # is 508-496-5680 If anybody want to talk I would love to talk too.
First of all I would to thank you and all other members here who are and were in the service for your services. Sounds like an amazing build. What kinda Hp numbers isn’t your goal?

Currently finishing up my pro street build, while racing it so it's taking time. So I kind of have my dream bike.
For my car, I had my dream car....twice actually. A viper convertible and a supercharged coupe. I sold them to try something different (hellcat). But I miss the 2 seater thing, so looking at an F430 or 458 if I can pull it off possibly in 2020.

I absolutely love the 458. If I ever make the big score that is on the top of the car list for sure.

I absolutely love the 458. If I ever make the big score that is on the top of the car list for sure.
The only problem is the 488 is also out. I drove both and the 488 sure adds some grunt into the mix. lol

Back