Make a Start Already........

john blaze

Registered
So in light of me now owning a gen 1 busa, I didn't want to make plans with mods and not follow through......
I have been inspired by the likes of Ali123, c10, Toady, kiwi.......actually everyone here......just too many names to mention ......
Didn't have money for a turbo or pro charger kit right now.....so I went with a small helping of nitrous oxide......

IMG-20181114-WA0035.jpg

IMG-20181109-WA0060.jpg

So in light of me now owning a gen 1 busa, I didn't want to make plans with mods and not follow through......
I have been inspired by the likes of Ali123, c10, Toady, kiwi.......actually everyone here......just too many names to mention ......
Didn't have money for a turbo or pro charger kit right now.....so I went with a small helping of nitrous oxide......

View attachment 1588635

View attachment 1588636
I LIKE WHERE THIS IS GOING!! I was considering this...now to read on your post and see your results

Remember, this is only a dry shot of NOS. Running through the filter, through the bottom of the airbox with a 24 jet.....baby NOS. So my trump card is to keep it hidden. And even though no internals have been changed yet.....the NOS is nothing without a proper tune. I plan to go bigger with the bottle at some point but then go with stage1 charger setup in conjunction with the gas.

I'd look into a WOT microswitch as an added safety feature, easy to wire, prevents an inadvertent trigger. Love the bike, looks great.

AHA, lol I get you, I wasnt sure if you mapped it in and had it come on or if you had it to a button. I really want to do this for the next season.
You can have it on the throttle.....and have it spray say ....... From 6krpm.....but I arm it on the fly, with a button that is flush in ,my triple tree. My horn then becomes the trigger then go baby go.

B
AHA, lol I get you, I wasnt sure if you mapped it in and had it come on or if you had it to a button. I really want to do this for the next season.
Bro, this lil mod ran me down R12000.00. In dollars that's roughly 800 bucks. A real confidence booster and messes with heads of rich weekend warrior H2's. They see the bike, no visible mods, I don't even have a stretch and the minute it looks like they're underestimating me, warp speed bro, I recommend it as mind FCK to rich kids. Not even a tail tidy bro totally sleeper. By the time they're catching up with me....its waaaay too late

B
Bro, this lil mod ran me down R12000.00. In dollars that's roughly 800 bucks. A real confidence booster and messes with heads of rich weekend warrior H2's. They see the bike, no visible mods, I don't even have a stretch and the minute it looks like they're underestimating me, warp speed bro, I recommend it as mind FCK to rich kids. Not even a tail tidy bro totally sleeper. By the time they're catching up with me....its waaaay too late
LMFAOOO! you are cracking me up. This is the exact reason that I want to do this mod. I mean my bike is not as much as a sleeper since I have full exhaust, and alot of little appearance mods but for the most part it is actually stock. But yea that is the best, when you romp on the people who think they are "the poop"

Back