2001 suzuki hayabusa gen 1

erob_15

Registered
So guys i plan on turboing my busa gen 1 with a stage 1 kit and i really wana make 300hp any tips on the build so the motor will hold up and any recommendations on parts to get????

So guys i plan on turboing my busa gen 1 with a stage 1 kit and i really wana make 300hp any tips on the build so the motor will hold up and any recommendations on parts to get????
Hi. I would go with the RCC kit and for the motor call DNE # 336-785-4845. They are in Winston Salem NC. They a very good to deal with. Al look up my thread my very slow build.

@erob_15

stay with the original size of cyl ´n pistons ´n head gasket

a big boring to 83/84mm is totally senseless at turbo and very/too expensive.

only the piston bolts i would change by the thicker ones from woesner or equal
you have to lift the block for the 2mm foot gasket under the block and then ...

use an oil-temp.- gauge and an afr/lambda gauge 4 savety first too

drop the oilchange intervall down to 3500-4000 km to insure the turbo axle has allways the best/newest oil quality as possibble.

if the bike is a ´99-´01 do the change from 16 to 32bit ecu/rotor - that gives you the chance to flash the fuel consumption by computer (´n interface) IF the engine runs too lean in idle (-4000 rpm)
as i had at a friends (83 mm pistons) turbo - see the result at cyl. 1 at my (sorry german language) video at youtube.

Yes i have the 2001 busa gen 1

then I see the swap to 32bit as highly recommended - with that 32bit you are able to flash everything by computer and interface.

however, you should then have the ecu flashed in such a way that the v-max restriction (in 6th gear) is out

this flash then eliminates at the same time possible power reductions in the 2nd and 3rd gear, which at least here in europe are programmed in every ecu from 2002-end (for the environmental measurements).

Back