Make a Start Already........

So in light of me now owning a gen 1 busa, I didn't want to make plans with mods and not follow through......
I have been inspired by the likes of Ali123, c10, Toady, kiwi.......actually everyone here......just too many names to mention ......
Didn't have money for a turbo or pro charger kit right now.....so I went with a small helping of nitrous oxide......

View attachment 1588635

View attachment 1588636
I love it... make sure u got good fuel and fuel pressure.. also looking at EGTs wouldn't hurt... if ure gonna be spraying it often... to be as safe as possible… busakiller is a nitrous bike guy I believe..... might wanna have a talk with him.

Things I would of done different is bigger bottle.... they make kits to were you can mount a bigger bottle's in the solo cowl. I would have the nitrous solenoid closer to the air box. I would get it tuned for nitrous too. But in my younger days I have sprayed a dry shot fogging the air box on liter bikes with no tune. Pump gas and 40 50 shot. They lasted a whole summer and never blew up. But to get the most out any bike tune is key. Have fun. If you got time drop the motor and do head studs so you can really spray her. Couple people I know sprayed a 100 plus shot on stock motor gen 1 busa with head studs. Lasted years.

I love it... make sure u got good fuel and fuel pressure.. also looking at EGTs wouldn't hurt... if ure gonna be spraying it often... to be as safe as possible… busakiller is a nitrous bike guy I believe..... might wanna have a talk with him.
Thanks bro, appreciate it.

Things I would of done different is bigger bottle.... they make kits to were you can mount a bigger bottle's in the solo cowl. I would have the nitrous solenoid closer to the air box. I would get it tuned for nitrous too. But in my younger days I have sprayed a dry shot fogging the air box on liter bikes with no tune. Pump gas and 40 50 shot. They lasted a whole summer and never blew up. But to get the most out any bike tune is key. Have fun. If you got time drop the motor and do head studs so you can really spray her. Couple people I know sprayed a 100 plus shot on stock motor gen 1 busa with head studs. Lasted years.
Thanks for advice.....don't worry this is only the beginning..... I have a lot of childhood anger I'd like to take out on the strip......so lots of plans for the future.

Back