2019 Aprilia RSV4 1100. 217hp

122lbft ?

Not gonna happen
without a power adder .

Newton meters perhaps .

Cool bike
regardless .

45228814_2106300149392705_2122149186404089856_n.jpg?_nc_cat=101&_nc_ht=scontent.fykz1-1.jpg

Appears as though Aprilia is offering a few options ~ for people to let go of their money with simple upgrades *

Perhaps Suzuki should take note ~ and offer up more than just BNG *

Last edited:
Just curious at what the OTD price would be for a fully loaded one.
You will be buying a New or Demo bike with a 2 year warranty and Certificate of Origin directly from Piaggio Group of America . All quotes are on a bike to bike basis . We are not a dealer , We are the manufacturer. So you are responsible for Tax Title Registration in your home states.

It looks like the liter bikes are all pretty similar and are surpassing our hyperbikes.
Remember these are stock bikes & stock performance #'s. Yes the 1000's are lighter and comparable, maybe more of an animal down low but can't match those extra cc's they are giving up on top end. You can work that yellow bird with smart purchases/changes over time that can put these bikes to shame. Usually there is a trade off like the older BMW did hit great HP # but rider had to keep the rpms way up to do so where as the Busa always has TQ/HP. The amounts that really separate these top bikes in shoot outs & the magazines are minimal and most riders will never have the skill to warrant X bike is better than Y due to a few tenths of a second rounding a track. Beyond the HYPE & excitement read the rider feed back about is this a great track bike but frustrating on the street to ride; comments like seat is like a board everyone complained about it, suspension is unforgiving on roads or did pros paid/sent by manufactures shim/adjust on site to get the suspension to perform on shoot out day, cramped cockpit for riders over 5-10" (like the past BMW) motors that don't want to idle around town well with normal driving so read the write ups from more than one source; be informed take a test ride if a bike meets what you are seriously looking for or needs. I would not trade my older bike for any of the new but the prospect of an additional bike in the stable is a head turner.

I admit, I didn't read all the articles on liter bikes as they aren't my forte, I am a Busa person now and proud of it.

I do know the previous owner of the Bumblebee set it up to chase down 600/1000s in the corners and blast them on the straights (his words).

I have read a bit about the liter bikes to know they have as much hp as a hyper bike and less weight. I would think their day to day riding would be troublesome but that doesn't negate the fact they are surpassing stock hyper bikes in performance.

Would I own one-nope as I now have my dream bike and I don't care if it isn't the top of the heap anymore...in my eyes it always will be.

Back