Saw my old black 19 on CL

I pay about that for the 6 warm months and another 500 to 600 fir the other 6 months.
I find a couple days or more to ride each month in the winter. Somewhere between 35-45 degrees or more. Not too bad here in KY. I insure all year.

I find a couple days or more to ride each month in the winter. Somewhere between 35-45 degrees or more. Not too bad here in KY. I insure all year.
Mines got full coverage all year and as long as there isn't salt on the roads I'll get mine out during the winter too. My insurance company just drops the cost in the winter and raises it in the summer.

Do you guys not bundle insurance? My 18” full coverage with additional accessories (mods) are 47$ through StateFarm.
$47 a month? That's cheap. I bundle two cars, house and my Busa through state farm. It must have something to do with where you live. I have a good record.

Do you guys not bundle insurance? My 18” full coverage with additional accessories (mods) are 47$ through StateFarm.
I live in Michigan and we have the highest insurance anywhere. For full coverage on my wife's 2012 focus and no fault on my 00 s10 it's almost 350 a month and that is quite a bit cheaper then anywhere else I was looking at. And the real ridiculous part is here they actually use your credit score as part of the determining factor of your price :banghead:

Jesus guys... some of y’all gettin $1100 a month insurance payments?
Mines $576 a year but I can’t ride dec Jan feb
You ohioans got some good insurance rates, I work with a guy from Ohio he bought his house here and has it listed as a second dwelling so he could keep all his tags and license in Ohio because prices are so ridiculous in Michigan. I was so set on getting the busa when I found it I didn't even bother getting insurance quotes and when I tried to transfer the company I had at the time they gave me some ridiculous price to the point I thought I was gonna be bikeless. Fortunately the salesman gave me the number for an Allstate rep. that was able to get me a somewhat livable price.

Screen Shot 2019-09-25 at 12.46.33 PM.png

Back