Think you know what fast is?

Not even close! Gen 1 still the undisputed King

F0E81A60-A926-4F19-8C51-E18387F1910A.jpeg

Nice . However i'll never understand this Gen 1 / Gen 2 battle that exists on here , and so many other forum models . The above bike is so far from a original Gen 1 it should really be called Gen V with Gen 1 body work.
Imagine if a smaller pilot had been seated it might of gone 270 mph .
Designers make improvements as models change . Tell me again why Gen 1 six pot calipers are better than radial please .

Nice . However i'll never understand this Gen 1 / Gen 2 battle that exists on here , and so many other forum models . The above bike is so far from a original Gen 1 it should really be called Gen V with Gen 1 body work.
Designers make improvements as models change . Tell me again why Gen 1 six pot calipers are better than radial please .

It went 271.8 and that pic is at speed through the traps... this bike is so sick. This is only it’s 2nd outing and they have only begun to scratch the surface. It’s actually a road street legal bike that is not just built for the track.

Because they make you rely LESS on your brakes and that makes YOU a BETTER rider! That's why . . . well that's my story and I'm stickin' to it :poke:

Last edited:
Forgive my idiocy. Is that a Turbo Bike? I can't tell. Its gotta be, wanna know more about this bike. Power Figures perhaps???
Hi. There is a video of Big CCs bike making 934 RW HP. that is about 1075 to 1120 HP at the crank. I think it was a 1570 cc. It busted the strap on the dyno so there was more in it I think. I do not have that kind of R+D money. And the speed hump on the leathers did not help him. See windtunel tests. or ask Vanson Leathers. At 1340cc my top HP will be 625 to 700. Maybe. The motor combo is still up in the air maybe a 1507? But I want to keep the motor together. If I could I would build a full motor and run nitro with a DAS blower.

Oh boy , wait till Kiwi starts to his new job , telling everyone their latest BMW 's and Gixxers aren't any good and certainly not fast ... compared to his '99 Gen 1 ... hahahahaha :):rolleyes::thumbsup:
Are you crazy? you really think I'll be allowed anywhere near the customers???
They couldn't handle the truth anyway, they only have those late model bikes coz the legendary Gen 1 '99 is in short supply and current owners will never give them up due to the increasing value of them.

Hi. There is a video of Big CCs bike making 934 RW HP. that is about 1075 to 1120 HP at the crank. I think it was a 1570 cc. It busted the strap on the dyno so there was more in it I think. I do not have that kind of R+D money. And the speed hump on the leathers did not help him. See windtunel tests. or ask Vanson Leathers. At 1340cc my top HP will be 625 to 700. Maybe. The motor combo is still up in the air maybe a 1507? But I want to keep the motor together. If I could I would build a full motor and run nitro with a DAS blower.
Michael.. a 1507 that u think will run on the street.... ???? I think ure gonna be surprised how radical that would be...… no way on the street... I suggest u see a STOCK displacement 600 plus hp turbo bike just idle, and run up through gears.... pretty loud at 2am..... I gotta let mine just idle and PUSH it down the street while I make my my away from civilization... and I CONSTANTLY get pulled over. then when I get pulled over it turns into a 45 minute conversation about who I know... when I bought the bike... why I did such a crazy thing.... is it LEGAL? where is my exhaust????

Last edited:
They couldn't handle the truth anyway, they only have those late model bikes coz the legendary Gen 1 '99 is in short supply and current owners will never give them up due to the increasing value of them.
lol.. great scene.... I know I WANT him on that wall and 10000 more like him.

Look, EVERYONE knows the Gen 1 (99 and 00) models are the BEST of the BEST of the BEST!!! That bike is obviously a stock standard 99 model like mine, hey, I've had mine around to 270 before, no problem lol.
Thats 270KM/H, Um Right?
And that Kiwi Busa Super Hero, is the Stone , cold truth.

Back