Any Oakley fans here?

GAmedic

Registered
Currently have three pair of Oakleys and just ordered a pair of Oakley Radar Pace shades with the Prism Road lenses. They are the new bluetooth shades that Oakley sat down with Intel to build.

These are the Radar Pace I ordered.

main_OO9333-01_radar-pace_polished-black-prizm-road_001_112532_png_herosm.jpg

These are my Flak 2.0 for work use and Badman that I dont wear anymore due to sentimental value.

20180826_144423.jpg

Also have these but they are at my brothers house. Oakley Carbon Blade Ferrari edition.

0DE0C1D6-0D70-428A-A7C6-3B0C2D96C8E8.jpg

One of my favorite brands. I'm up to 20 or so pairs. Been buying them since 2000.

I don’t consider myself a fan, because I only have one pair, but I really like them and recently replaced the lenses and rubber parts after 6years of use. Mine look just like the ones in the fron in the second picture.

I never was a fan of any plastic frame Oakleys. Always wore metal frame. Bought my Badmans last year and wanted to buy another pair to put my first ones away. Bought my Ferrari edition Oakleys which have a carbon fiber frame. Due to my line of work, those carbon fiber ones would shatter real quick. Decided to buy my Flak 2.0s for work use and they have been great. Hit my head on a lot of things and even sat stuff on them and they've held up. Been wanting the Radar Pace due to the built in bluetooth and found a set for a great price.

Joking...Annie Qakley. She was a sharp shooter in the 1800's. That is what came to my mind when I read the title to this thread. I guess my mind works weird.

I'd like to get a pair of the juliet's also.

Ouch! How ya manage to do that?

Took them off my head and set them on the ground while working on a car. Forgot they were there.

Also left my Oakley ORokr Pros on top of a gas pump while at work and drove off.

That's terrible! Sounds like something I would do. I remember the first time mine fell off my head, terrible feeling. I'm not sure I can handle rolling them over lol.

That's terrible! Sounds like something I would do. I remember the first time mine fell off my head, terrible feeling. I'm not sure I can handle rolling them over lol.

I like my Flak 2.0s for that reason. I've hit my head plenty of times with them on top of my head and they've held up nicely.

My Radar Pace shades will be in today. I'll post pics later.

The Radar Pace work great. Sound is excellent and they aren't that heavy. Definitely happy with the purchase. Probably going to buy another pair.

20180829_143953.jpg

Back