Fixed My Hayabusa, After 2 Years.

David Offor

Registered
image.jpeg
New fuel pump fixed my spluttering and misfiring problems, other symptoms were, fouling plugs, high co, flames out of throttle body, rough running, intermittent power.
My most recent, previous thread has pump and injector tests in it.
I've found (to my cost) that most problems are that off a component failure (usually).
This is a great forum, with really helpful people, giving some great advice.
Thanks all. Dave.

Be pulled like a shot, in the uk, it's illegal not to display a number plate, I think the flip up option is the best idea.
Someone once suggested, that I don't speed, I pointed out they're flawed logic with that, we don't speak anymore lol.

I've been lucky,have had the police follow right behind me but never pull me over,guess they just don't notice I'm not running a plate.

It's not reving past 9000rpm, just feels like plugs breaking down, so I'm waiting on another set but it's full power up to there, so I'm hoping it's just one last thing, to get it 100% fixed, will update, after test ride.

Not to rain on your parade but I was afraid your gremlins might come back like they have on my bike, several times.

It can run just fine for a few days but then it comes creeping back. I'll ride for at least a week next time before I call it fixed.
Now I'm certain we have the same issue. I just wish I knew what it is :D

Such a wierd and hard to troubleshoot problem, and right now test drives are out of the question for me. We got four inches of snow the other day :(

Btw, I cleaned my injectors with an ultrasonic cleaner and fit new iridium plugs yesterday but still the same uneven rpms on a constant throttle

Back