After 2 years, Superbyke off the table!

raydog

Enjoying 1 road at a time
Donating Member
Registered
Well it's finally a "roller". Brake fluid, headlite wiring, brake lines, coolant are the final items left to do.
It felt SO GOOD to roll it around the driveway! And liteweight too.

I can't wait to ride this thing, it really feels good to straddle and pretend.

I'm hopin for June completion so I'll do a "road test" and report on the org as soon as it happens.

I don't know about anyone else but I've always dreamed of a Busa like this. I've read ALL the supermoto tests, all the naked performance tests and have strived to make this thing able to pounce all of em. If my red HAYBUS handles as good as it does, I can't imagine how this thing will corner! Ck out the radial front brake lever.

BTW, thanks for all the well wishes over the past 1 1/2 years, gettin really close now! Doyle

IMG_0003.jpg

IMG_0001.jpg

IMG_0005.jpg

IMG_0006.jpg

IMG_0004.jpg

IMG_0002.jpg

Doyle what is the plan for it? Track? Do you still have your red one?

Doyle what is the plan for it? Track? Do you still have your red one?

Oh yeah, I'll always keep the red one Doug, this one is gonna be for bike nites, local rides in the Sierras and just a little track use on tight courses(there is a dual headlite quarter fairing in Germany for $350 so I may later fit that otherwise I think it'll be too fast to ride unfaired on the "big end").
Doyle

I WANNA RIDE IT!!!

Looks great, Silver and black as far as the eye can see:beerchug:

Thanks for noticing that, it took SO MUCH effort to avoid ALL colors when ordering and assembling! (even the "original" Busa forks). Doyle

Great work Doyle. The theme works well. How about some more pics of the bars, gauge and headlight set up.

Back