Speedo Healer?

I confirmed 100mph via gps. Glanced at the speedo and calibrated accordingly. I had to tweak with mine a couple times to get it as close as possible. I'm +3 and the SH is @ 16.7%. After viewing your skill level this will be a walk in the park for ya.

Right now I'm 18/47,with a 190/50 rear tire I would've went with 18/45 but I put on a 200/55 last year and the taller 55 series seems to kill about 1.5 teeth worth of gearing(according to Gearing Commander)so I should be at about 18/45.5 now which is fine.If I go back to a 190/50 or 200/50 next tire change I'll go back to 18/45.

Reactions: Ham
That was with stock gearing at the top of 5th gear bro(ran out of real estate before I could go into 6th:D).I've since changed to 18/47 with a 200/55 rear tire and had to re-calibrate the Healer,have checked it several times with a GPS and it's dead on.
One other question. Healer is on its way. But i do have my new vortex 45t sprocket dieing to be installed does it matter if i test gps speed with or without new sprocket as long as i factor in the new sprocket when calibrated it shouldn't make a difference correct.

Throw it on. Have fun be safe. When the SH gets there plug in gps speed vs what your speedo says (in the app). The app will give you the % to set on the SH. It dosn't matter which you install first.

Throw it on. Have fun be safe. When the SH gets there plug in gps speed vs what your speedo says (in the app). The app will give you the % to set on the SH. It dosn't matter which you install first.
Doing it now, bored as hell, see ya

Thats what we have kids for.Child labor at its best

20160902_210308.jpg

Back