De-Restrictor + Speedo Healer = possible?

neoBusa

Registered
Can the de-restrictor from Greg be installed with a Speedo Healer v4? I mean can they both be installed at the same time on the bike? will they work as they are supposed to?

If yes please give details on how?

anyone try it? appreciate your input!

i emailed Greg actually before posting. Here's his response:

"Sorry I don't honestly know what they do with the gps sensor connector"

I don't blame him for not knowing, this is really tricky... hmmm... help... anyone???

Last edited:
I have the de-restrictor and speedohealer both working great on my bike :thumbsup: Don't remember exactly where the speedohealer hooked up, I put it on years ago, but they both plug in and work fine together :beerchug:

im still lost as to why the speedo healer is hooked into the gear position circuit. Dumb question are you sure that the connector doesn't go to the speedo sensor or something? I know the 08-09 busa uses the same exact connector like the gps for multiple different purposes all under the tank etc.

I have the Speedohealer and an XTRE hooked up to my bike no problems. Not sure if the XTRE hooks up the same as Greg's derestrictor though. Good luck with it.:beerchug:
:beerchug:
Rumble

I have the Speedohealer and an XTRE hooked up to my bike no problems. Not sure if the XTRE hooks up the same as Greg's derestrictor though. Good luck with it.:beerchug:
:beerchug:
Rumble

I would presume they should as they are both done by healtech electronics and made to work side by side.

I decided to put all electronic work on hold for now til I get more info on install for both at the same time. Will do some bodywork now, installing frame sliders... cutting the frame. wish me luck :please:

If anyone else know anything about speedo + gregs creation please post up. Tx

Back