Boston Marathon Bombing

One problem glaring me in the face Brett. This was a remotely detonated pressure cooker bomb.
So if they were tossing them out of their car at police how were they being detonated?
What did the kid toss and call? C'mon! It just doesn't sound right. This is but only one of the discrepancies here.

I haven't been following this thing, I don't watch the news, but I wouldn't assume that all they had were pressure cookers to throw. Probably will never know the entire truth but we'll probably have to wait until after the trial to get a show on the History Channel.

One problem glaring me in the face Brett. This was a remotely detonated pressure cooker bomb.
So if they were tossing them out of their car at police how were they being detonated?
What did the kid toss and call? C'mon! It just doesn't sound right. This is but only one of the discrepancies here.
just because the bombs set off at the marathon were detonated remotely (if they were at all) doesnt mean the other ones they built were. I am not even totally sure how they were detonated. it could have simply been a timer. if a timer is used set it to 2-3 seconds and throw it out and it will detonate 2-3 seconds later.

is there really a debate whether or not they threw pressure cooker bombs out the window at the police? so the police and all the witnesses who heard gun fire and explosions conspired to make up a story that explosives were thrown from the vehicle when the police were chasing them?

Just seen the picture on TV, including the older dead scumbag wrestling with cops in middle of street right befoer his brother ran his demonic ass over.

Just seen the picture on TV, including the older dead scumbag wrestling with cops in middle of street right befoer his brother ran his demonic ass over.
thats Karma. try to run over the police and end of running ur cowardly brother over instead. oops....:whistle:

hehe the only funny thing in this whole affair. Looking at the scene, they were shooting the cops when they were in their cars down the street, douche #1 out of ammo runs down the street and attacks cops, douche #2 gets scared and runs brother over while trying to run the cops over to get them off douche #1, they need to take that tape and the autopsy tape and play it on a loop in that fkrs room 24 / 7.

The higher ups telling us now of these facts that you are believing are same ones who told us the 'truth' about Benghazi right? Just weeks ago most of you were ready to lynch many of them about flaws and mistruths regarding the attack there. And now we the masses just swallow hook line and sinker everything the same people tell us without question? Sad.

Boston Pd posted there would be a controlled explosion the day of the race.
Witnesses have stated they heard moments before explosions 'remain calm' over loudspeakers.
There were many 'special forces' types shown initially in pics.
These ARE facts they are trying to make you forget.

The sh*tiest part of this whole thing is that there is a pattern of non-truths coming from our gubment officials causing people not to trust them. Just wish they had been more forth coming with info during this event. What happened to our "most transparent" administration ever. BTW, the Saudi national arrested shortly after the bombings..... Internet stories are saying he's Bin Ladin's son. Hmmmmmm

I don't know if it's true or not... but Bin Laden's son is 22. So the Saudi appears to be in the age range.

WHO IS THIS KID that has the first lady visiting him in the hospital?

Altoona news just mentioned this morning how we just got one of these, "officers have to go places where it is not safe to go"

Link to video.

http://wearecentralpa.com/fulltext-news?nxd_id=454802

I wonder how many communities are getting new rides??? Civil Unrest on the way??? The drone must be on backorder....

CH8uwJd.jpg

WHO IS THIS KID that has the first lady visiting him in the hospital?

The more time that goes by the more questions I have but on this I do believe she visited with ALL the injured not just him. It was a good faith mission to ease all not a specific trip for him.

Now who's 'Misha'? They are talking about some strange mysterious character at a Boston Mosque who may have influenced them?

Take a peek and tell me what you make of this...

Boston Truth Revealed - Imgur

Ok? So what are you and this trying to say?

They were involved but left out to hang by their leaders?
They were not involved and framed by these secret agents?
The injuries pointed out in pics as actors are actors? Then what about people still in hospital?
They are actors and the doctors are in on it?
Nobody died and all involved are actors? Too many to hope would keep quiet I think.
Fake bottle of blood? Has an angle going down side early visible. I've never seen a square bottle?
But anyway how does a red circle with a line saying that make it so? Could it not be one of many items covered in actual blood?
This whole thing was staged in order to distract us from cispa?

The guy laying down surrendering is not older brother that died.
Trying to say that younger brother was purposely injured in the mouth to prevent him from talking?
Maybe the prosthetic straps are tourniquets to keep them from bleeding out?
The glass that so called blew out I bet is glass from above that fell down.
There's no mention of MIT cop who was shot? Where does he fit in?

Who are all these guys that look like mercs and what were they doing there?
Neither pack either brother is carrying looks 'full' enough to be holding a solid round pot to me?
But the packs these mercs have are huge!
If the two bros didn't do it and were totally framed than why didn't one of them especially younger one after brother died say that to somebody? Like a movie if this happened to you wouldn't you call CNN and tell em help I'm being framed?

Truth is stranger than fiction....my head hurts.

Back