Boston Marathon Bombing

I dunno, but Beck pretty much staked his entire future on it....so I want to know more...

Sent the following to my Congresswoman today:

Congresswoman Black, Glenn Beck today has leveled some serious charges that this administration is covering up information that may include a 3rd suspect to the Terrorist Incident in Boston last week. I consider his information very reliable considering he basically put his reputation on the line. The rapid deportation of this subject, before fully investigated by the FBI or other agencies, does not make sense and reeks of a coverup or conspiracy. I strongly encourage you to ask the appropriate questions or stop this person's deportation until Mr. Beck's charges can be investigated. Thank you for your consideration.

So is Beck implying we are so in bed with the Saudis we would not keep ahold of one person?
One Saudi involved and bomber #3 and Beck thinks our govt would go this far to protect one man?

I don't know if I believe it but our government , both parties, have a habit of kissing Saudi ass, and the Saudi's have a penchant for killing Americans and financing terrorism world wide. More to come I am sure. I hope I live long enough to see them bastards (Saudi's)sent back to the desert from which they came, such a small population causing such big problems. If Iran gets nukes they better watch out.

So is Beck implying we are so in bed with the Saudis we would not keep ahold of one person?
One Saudi involved and bomber #3 and Beck thinks our govt would go this far to protect one man?

I can understand that but I also think they are calculated enough to not put any pressure on us over one man?

19 men on 9/11 I can see how they may say 'hey they trained in Afg!' and try to redirect attn.
Osama Bin Laden son from one of the wealthiest families in KSA again I can see them saying 'hey can we concentrate elsewhere?'

But one man? Seems like they would cut him loose to save relationships.

I don't know they are more xenophobic than the Japanese or Koreans and firmly believe in the Wahhabi cult of death. I just hope I live long enough to see them get what they have coming to them.

I can understand that but I also think they are calculated enough to not put any pressure on us over one man?

19 men on 9/11 I can see how they may say 'hey they trained in Afg!' and try to redirect attn.
Osama Bin Laden son from one of the wealthiest families in KSA again I can see them saying 'hey can we concentrate elsewhere?'

Look up the family name. Scenario sound familiar?

Google petro dollars. Scare the chit outa ya if you believe it

Ok, it could be just me but, has anyone seen a police car full of bullet holes or something like that? They keep saying these two were armed to the teeth and shot it out with police. Also that they threw a pressure cooker bomb at the popo and it heavily damaged the car. Just seems funny I've never seen a bullet hole riddled or blown up police car. Just sayin, it's kinda funny
I seen several cars and suv's being hauled off on flatbeds as well as windows blown out and holes everywhere. just cause u havnt seen any of the shot up police vehicles doesnt mean it didnt happen.

I seen several cars and suv's being hauled off on flatbeds as well as windows blown out and holes everywhere. just cause u havnt seen any of the shot up police vehicles doesnt mean it didnt happen.

Pics or it didn't happen. :laugh:

The reason I ask is that they usually parade the carnage in front of the press. Not this time. And you say "you" have seen them. In person? Or somewhere else? May I ask where? Haven't seem to find much on the internet either.

i am pretty sure the guy had insurance on his boat.. those donations must go to the family of the people who lost their lives and specially injured ones that lost legs and hands..they need it more..

How about we let people donate where they want to! I won't tell you how to spend your dollar and you don't tell me how to spend mine...

The reason I ask is that they usually parade the carnage in front of the press. Not this time. And you say "you" have seen them. In person? Or somewhere else? May I ask where? Haven't seem to find much on the internet either.
I dont watch FOX but was scrolln thru the channels two or three nights ago and they had a marked black n white Watertown SUV that was being towed away on a flatbed as well as a crown vic that came after it. it appeared to be from the night of the incident because there were police cars everywhere.

the SUV had its rear window and passenger side window blown out. it was obviously a bullet hole on the passenger side cause I cud see the bullet hole in the window as it went by the camera but the entire glass was still intact which is how it would look. seen plenty of police windows shot out and all u really see is the bullet hole(s).

CNN had a picture of a neighborhood car that a piece of the pressure cooker in it after they were tossing them out of the window at the police.

With all the shots fired, glad more cops didn't get shot. A city in the US has been attacked by two fanatical douche bags, innocents were killed and maimed, kids, cops, adults, all suffered here, the country is scarred by the lack of leadership is feeding rumor and innuendo. I am not happy at all with our government reaction to this, but it is what it is, the local cops will learn how to cope better next time, hopefully. Now is the time to put our heads together and hold our government accountable for letting us get attacked, all politics aside, this is the first and most important duty of our office holders, from buck private in the Army all the way to the CIC, as well as every citizen. We need a sober look at the underlying causes here, PC'ness, immigration policy, ineffectual government at all levels, apathy of the citizenship. If we don't do a massive course correction this will happen again and it might be much worse. Denial will get more Americans killed if we sweep this under the rug, " nothing to see here, keep on walking". If we dont head off these attacks overseas we will lose our freedom here at home.

"Never let a crisis go to waste"

I dont watch FOX but was scrolln thru the channels two or three nights ago and they had a marked black n white Watertown SUV that was being towed away on a flatbed as well as a crown vic that came after it. it appeared to be from the night of the incident because there were police cars everywhere.

the SUV had its rear window and passenger side window blown out. it was obviously a bullet hole on the passenger side cause I cud see the bullet hole in the window as it went by the camera but the entire glass was still intact which is how it would look. seen plenty of police windows shot out and all u really see is the bullet hole(s).

CNN had a picture of a neighborhood car that a piece of the pressure cooker in it after they were tossing them out of the window at the police.

One problem glaring me in the face Brett. This was a remotely detonated pressure cooker bomb.
So if they were tossing them out of their car at police how were they being detonated?
What did the kid toss and call? C'mon! It just doesn't sound right. This is but only one of the discrepancies here.

The fkr confessed, when the bullets start flying, people see things and remember them differently, just part of the trauma, hell this happens even when there is no shooting. I don't think there is a conspiracy of events here, I do think there is major deflection and post event CYA going on. Details of the pot bombs will come out, I doubt they were dialing cell phones. I seem to remember hearing that they were using a remote control from a toy that they bought from a toy store. Who knows, the details will come out with time. If you look at fkr #1 laying on the gurney he was sliced and singed pretty bad like it was from large shrapnel.

Back