Boston Pictures, suspects and other images - not sure how long this link will be live

Re: Boston Pictures, suspects and other images - not sure how long this link will be

thats quite interesting. how are they going to explain having a bag and then not having one? the one guy holding a bag in his hand isnt all that compelling but the guy spotted holding it and then not having it is going to be a little harder to explain. but, maybe he was with his wife or GF and gave her the bag and we dont see that.

I would not be jumping to too many conclusions just yet but id say that qualifies as a person or person's of interest for sure.

Re: Boston Pictures, suspects and other images - not sure how long this link will be

The pictures seem to show quite a bit of information

this is the power of collective effort, with millions of views already hopefully it keeps everything honest. I wouldn't claim anything other that what Brett pointed out; these people would be persons of interest.

Brett I'd bet many folks who had back pack may have dropped them and run in panic only to realize this moments later.
When i go to an event I sometimes setup a Lil area and set things down like a towel or something.
A bomb goes off the last thing I'm thinking about is where is my back pack with water bottles, I'm grabbing wife and kids and getting the heck outta there.

Maybe?

What is the picture trying to say that says secret police / military equipment?

I agree Saiid, in a panic ppl may not want to be weighed down and lets face it we dont know when these photes were taken exactly. and yea if there was something goin and someone is yelling bomb the last thing im gonna do is run back for my backpack thats full of clothes and water maybe. but chit, it does seem kinda heavy and bulky and if I was goin to and event like that I dont think id be wanting something thats gonna weigh me down like that. its not like this was a camping or hiking trip.

some think they may have been undercover police but undercover police tend to blend in and not look like military or police cause that kinda defeats the purpose of blending in. we have an event here in Bridgeport every year called the Vibes and its a hippi style event with probably 100k people coming and going thru our park which is huge and our undercover police dress like hippi's to blend in by wearing tie-dye style 60's clothes so im not buying they were undercover police.

and if they were suspects that last thing they would want to do is look like suspects by wearing the same type of clothes and boots but again when you see the guy without the backpack it doesnt appear as tho much is goin on at that time and no one panicking or running so interesting to say the least.

one looks as tho he is middle easter decent but chit we have numerous police officers that fit that bill so I dont want to start pointing the finger at middle easter people without more conclusive evidence. we have plenty of hateful white lookn people in our own country that are just as likely to do pull off this cowardly act as anyone.

Lots of people with packs.
I think it was the guy with the baby. :)

Watch this...

I watched the video...I won't lie, you can get sucked in to what's being said, however, I don't know a single thing about this guy or his agenda. I pretty much chalk it up to "we just don't know enough facts" to make any judgement. Shoot, look at all of the 9/11 conspiracies still floating around, or JFK conspiracies? I don't believe the gov't is honest, period, but by the same token, I'm not ready to buy in to every conspiracy theory that pops up, and history has shown us one thing - we'll likely NEVER know the truths of some of the most influential events of our time. It's depressing, but that's simply the sad truth...

The more time goes by without any suspects the more history points to a domestic origin.
If it had been a radical foreign group or any group for that matter we would have already heard them claim responsibility.

'In the name of the great hamahdhf ricntie dotktjc skekcf freedom fighters group we have struck a blow against the.....'

This has not come. Leads me to think its some McVeigh type.

Watch this...

Things like that are hard to watch. My head hurts because without 'proof' one cannot make a decision either way.
And who's to say proof given is actual and real?

Now FBI press conference says these two guys are no longer wanted.
Plan B?

The lady suspect with the brown bag looks like a dude disguised???

saw it on yahoo news

I watched the video...I won't lie, you can get sucked in to what's being said, however, I don't know a single thing about this guy or his agenda. I pretty much chalk it up to "we just don't know enough facts" to make any judgement. Shoot, look at all of the 9/11 conspiracies still floating around, or JFK conspiracies? I don't believe the gov't is honest, period, but by the same token, I'm not ready to buy in to every conspiracy theory that pops up, and history has shown us one thing - we'll likely NEVER know the truths of some of the most influential events of our time. It's depressing, but that's simply the sad truth...

Worth mention there are quite a few issues with 9/11. BBC reported trade center 7 coming down with the tower still standing behind the reporter...besides being the first 3 buildings to fall in complete free fall due to fire damage..ever

new suspects pics released.

The more time goes by without any suspects the more history points to a domestic origin.
If it had been a radical foreign group or any group for that matter we would have already heard them claim responsibility.

'In the name of the great hamahdhf ricntie dotktjc skekcf freedom fighters group we have struck a blow against the.....'

This has not come. Leads me to think its some McVeigh type.
yea I agree. its lookn like they are home grown which is troubling to say the least.

the latest photos being shown on CNN dont seem to show suspects trying to hide their identity so it either means they are out of the country by now or complete and utter amateur's. im thinkn the latter. one looks to be in his early 20's but both appear white and not middle easter but the photos arent very clear.

but im still gonna reserve judgement cause suspects dont mean bombers. suspects are just that suspects.

Back