AB00D532-EB54-4BCD-84A4-9C452CDC821C-2194-000003F7A2D6D4C2.jpg

:banghead:

How? Why?
Cheese first, label later?
Label first, cheese after?
Not one but two slices!
Did a blind man make it?
:wtf:

What was it Joe Pesci said about drive thrus?

Last edited by a moderator:
I should not even comment...it is simple details...say you are allergic to dairy...not that their cheese is dairy...but it is a flaw in their process...would you go to that shop again? Mac bk is not so healthy anyways...I feel your pain.

why would you ever want it without that stuff they sell as "cheese"? that's the only thing that keeps McD's food from sliding through so fast you can't even make it home! :laugh:

Ryc I already texted the pic to the mgr of the store. I go there alot :)
She will make it up I'm sure.

Semi I only get the cheese if I'm getting the rest, like bacon lettuce and tomato.
Don't want cheese on just a boiga!

Well since some of these values meals not only cost as much as a full meal at a cafeteria or restaurant and sometimes takes just as long to get, perhaps you should rethink your dining options :laugh:

I should not even comment...it is simple details...say you are allergic to dairy...not that their cheese is dairy...but it is a flaw in their process...would you go to that shop again? Mac bk is not so healthy anyways...I feel your pain.

:rofl: Nor is any of it fit for human consumption...:whistle:

Lol the answer is they don't understand either roflmao happens all the time ,sometimes I wonder if they only hire people that can't understand plain English .

They picked it in line, and this was the first one that hit the 30 minute old mark! :laugh:

Back