Haya in the hills 2011

vid looked good jay thanks for sharing :bowdown: colton may not have pitched a tent but his bike was sure tryin to cover something up :poke:???

...probably the best group ride Ive ever done, so many thanks to everyone there, and even one who wasnt (skeche). From start to finish, it was a very good day! I got to know some really, really great people...but wish I had a chance to get to know everyone before leaving.

Didn't take many pictures, pretty much left that up to chrisjp...heres the few I did get:

HitH 2011 013.jpg

HitH 2011 015.jpg

HitH 2011 022.jpg

HitH 2011 053.jpg

HitH 2011 059.jpg

HitH 2011 062.jpg

Really nice you got a pic of your 99 with Gregs 2011, the beginning to current. Nice talking Mustangs with you I love my toys.haha.

Jeff post up more video please, very nice quality.

I'm trying to take some screenshots of everyone riding and then upload some video, but my gopro battery died before we got around the white suv and then the burgundy van.... Ugh!

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Trying to get pics uploaded now... :banghead:

Thanks Chris! :thumbsup:
Sorry we didn't help clean up. I wasnt sure where everything was going and we were in the way more than anything. Oops.

I watched Colton go into a "sweet" tank slapper/burnout/drift on the way home. He should have kept those socks to wipe with. :laugh:
Everyone made it home, so its all good. :thumbsup:

what were you guys doing at that rest stop just before bemis point...i turned around and you guys were gone

Drying off....?

PIC_0491.jpg

Colton holding his gloves up to his exhaust while the bike is running. Drew redoing the plastic covering his gps. I just laid my gloves on my exhaust to bake. lol

colton starts on breakfast already....no wonder he was always full of piss n vinegar

SANY2825 (Medium).JPG

Back