My bike baseline dyno'd @ 196!!

Sounds good enough to me:beerchug: there was a shop near me that would take all your info on the paperwork for dynotuning, and 20% of customers would get jacked at home a month later. I try to do everything myself now cuz of my bias of shops. (obvious dyno is not something I **can't** do myself)

Had to edit ** typo

When I had my bike mapped they told me only a "base map" could be given without having the bike itself on the Dyno ??

I think this goes into the category "How to make a bunch of riders happy?" Answer: apply correction factors when doing a dyno of their bikes. LOL

Seriosly, this is only good for bragging rights. Could you answer a simple question - what was the actual HP at the rear wheel of your bike? Because that's what matters, and that's what I'd like to know, and that's the HP you will be applying when you ride.

Then and only then, you can give me correction factors, so that your HP can be compared to other bikes' power.

For reference, the Gen II engine is rated by Suzuki at 194.4 bhp. That is printed on the Certificate of Origin that comes with each bike. I fully believe that one could get 200 at the crank with a full system, but definitely not at the tire on exhaust alone.

Anyway, congrats.:thumbsup:

I think this goes into the category "How to make a bunch of riders happy?" Answer: apply correction factors when doing a dyno of their bikes. LOL

Seriosly, this is only good for bragging rights. Could you answer a simple question - what was the actual HP at the rear wheel of your bike? Because that's what matters, and that's what I'd like to know, and that's the HP you will be applying when you ride.

Then and only then, you can give me correction factors, so that your HP can be compared to other bikes' power.

176 on mine at the wheel.

gsxr1300%20m4.jpg

That's a smooth power band there old man :thumbsup: I heard balancing the injectors is a good idea to help smooth out the throttle, anybody have this done?

176 on mine at the wheel.

That's pretty good! I assume you have Gen II. Because if it was Gen I that would be amazing, unless you have pretty aggressive mods. What's the deal with A/F ratio between 2k - 4k?

Its BHP. It should be reading that high, no surprise there.

+1

Look at the graph guys...

BHP = A measurement of horsepower delivered at the engine crankshaft.

That means the numbers have been converted to give you CRANK HP results... ;)

Have them give you a conversion at the wheel in SAE or STD and you could be 6-10+% less and more inline with others...

Back