My bike baseline dyno'd @ 196!!

Hey bigreef , thanks for posting that sheet !

It gave me chance to spend a little time calculating the rise and fall of the Brake Mean Effective Pressure of your engine .

I sure would like a dyno sheet from a piped 2011 750 Gixxer from same shop --- :thumbsup:

Hey bigreef , thanks for posting that sheet !

It gave me chance to spend a little time calculating the rise and fall of the Brake Mean Effective Pressure of your engine .

I sure would like a dyno sheet from a piped 2011 750 Gixxer from same shop --- :thumbsup:

Just call Xtreme Machines.....Nice guys..... :thumbsup:

Just call Xtreme Machines.....Nice guys..... :thumbsup:

+1000 They are really good ppl to deal with. May not be able to answer everything immediately but will ALWAYS get back to you and go above and beyond answering anything you ask.

this is some of the best barstool racing i have read and heard in a long time, sweet:moon:

Man put on a TRE with some synthetic muffler bearing fluid and I am sure that you will go from 196 to 206 no problem, Make Snookie proud:rofl:

My bike baseline dyno'd @ 196!! yup!

I see this funny topic has resurfaced.:thumbsup: Since 2011, you have had a lot of time to post up some of those 9 second 1/4 mile timeslips. Where are they at?

The long black dyno numbers are the real numbers to post up, not some calculated engine numbers from inside a fancy named business building with freshly swept floors. Come on now, how many trips have you been able to make down the dragstrip? How good did it turn out? I am sure it was fun either way.

Wow. Its been two year and this guy still thinks he's making 196 at the wheel.:banghead::laugh::laugh::laugh:196 at the crank. The crank. The crank.

Back