People we miss around here...

projekt, he had some good writings, do a search and look him up sometime

Banned people I really miss-
Aquaman
Projekt
They were out spoken but not really bad people. Just said things that should have been left unsaid at times
I also miss Sambusa, Scar, Bogus, and a few others

I see Scar, Projekt and Sambusa on facebook all the time. All seem to be doing real well.

i miss the pissing contests that mr. brown and the troll would get into.

Cblast :beerchug:

I wonder if he's doing alright ???

PD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! One of our original PH's:laugh::laugh: I knew very few people would even know who cblast was....tried to dig up the old, old, old thread for his pic but I couldnt find it can you dig it up?

Wow, yeah projekt (mi hermano) Sambusa, MrNinja, who I still talk to and a bunch of other namaes came up that surely are missed around here...what no one has anymore pics? What about Ozzy...:laugh:

And Wingding! Where the hell is wingding?:laugh::laugh:

Ahh you havent earned the Org badge of honor untill you've been "wingdinged" :rofl::rofl:

Revvvv,solarbarack,pushercg and the list goes on..ronniethe bull, JR'sBusa..Im gonna find JR when I go to Fla soon damnit...:laugh:

PD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! One of our original PH's:laugh::laugh: I knew very few people would even know who cblast was....tried to dig up the old, old, old thread for his pic but I couldnt find it can you dig it up?

Wow, yeah projekt (mi hermano) Sambusa, MrNinja, who I still talk to and a bunch of other namaes came up that surely are missed around here...what no one has anymore pics? What about Ozzy...:laugh:

I kept up with ozzy for a bit on myspace but it seems he deleted his account and I cant find him on FB.

I know he got into doing track days so maybe he's still doing that.

Oh yeah, I miss Chank (PDBusa)...he and I are like / \ *this* :rofl:

Only he'll get that...where is he?! I do email him from time to time, and he'll txt me...he's good, just doesn't own a Busa anymore, so he doesn't hang around the likes of us much anymore :(

what no one has anymore pics? What about Ozzy...:laugh:

come on, you know i've got pics bro :thumbsup:

OZZY :beerchug:

IMG_0295 (Large).jpg

Cloudnine, street&track, pdbusa, grandpabusa, his son Jeremy, the list goes on and on...

I dont know what happened to chank, he stopped returning phone calls so I stopped calling :banghead:

Cloudnine, street&track, pdbusa, grandpabusa, his son Jeremy, the list goes on and on...

I dont know what happened to chank, he stopped returning phone calls so I stopped calling :banghead:

He's good, I think he's just super busy and he's so in to dirt racing with his son...perhaps he didn't like you stalking him zuk :rofl: He did tell me you made him feel uncomfortable :whistle: :p

Back