What one is your mistress?

So you've met them? How about this new girl? think it'll be the.... nevermind, Im sure it will be:banghead:

The one im with now i was with 10 years ago back when i raced WERA races in the south east she broke up with me then not holding my breath on the second time around, but hey i dont race anymore so who knows, come to think about it i went thru alot of girl freinds back then........always the same story, wow you race, they make it thru one maybe 2 races then its i cannt handel this i cannt go with you to the track so they stay home then its i cannt stand whating for you to call after each race........at least the Busa never complains she enjoys the time we spend together and loves our long rides :whistle:

the red one is definently the mistress

06 busa racing.jpg

red river nm 2011.jpg

If any of us learned anything from past relationships none of us would own a rear seat :rofl:

No rear seat 'round my place :laugh: I'd remove the rear pegs but IMO bike would look weird without em. On other bikes I remove pegs so I don't get bugged ( or in trouble) with riding girls around lol

Rockethead using Tapatalk

Back