Haya in the hills 2011

sorry i know i been a bit out of touch and all of you are in my thoughts and this will still go forward. as some of you know i been stressed. feeling no love...berated and abused...but damit...i didnt do it!! MARY DID lol... so that being said..please be paitient with me i will have accomidations and dates soon

just waiting on the dates to see if i might be able to make it :beerchug:

Hey Guys & Gals,
Chris is pretty busy with work, Bash plans end family on top of everything else so I've volunteered to take over the HIH III since I've been in the area for alittle.

I'm thinking June 10th (fri) - June 12th(sun) in Ellicottville.

The route I planned will take about 4 hours and the ride will be on Sat. It will be b.y.o.b. and chairs. In terms of the cabin, money will have to be paid up front and the cost will be evenly divided by the people coming. So let's start out by figure this out:

1- Who's going? Bringing anyone?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1- Illuminati

Illumanatti
Fastfrog007

Not sure if ill be bringing a guest or not, she's never been on a bike so we'll have to see how it goes with her.

Sent from Droid using Tapatalk

Hey guys & gals,
I misunderstood Chris in that he DID NOT need help. Sorry for the misinterpretation and he will be getting to us about the dates and such. Sorry Chris!!!

I truely appreciate the excitement that HIH is creating and illuminati wanting to assist any way he can!!!!. But i think he was jumping the gun a bit. We(those involved in the planning) will be releasing details on the cabin and dates soon as i have promised. I didnt have cabin locked down till april last year as deposit and availability all play part in cabin and date choice. Again thank you illuminati for your show of support. I will give an official announcement on accomidations and dates once i have confirmed thier availability. Sorry for any confusion folks!

I'm still down... July will be better for me, as I'm moving in June. The chili was good because I love hot (spicy) food; however, riding in the rain for 4+ hours getting there made me really hungry and I needed to "scarf". To me, the chili wasn't "scarf-able". I think regular chili should be made with hot sauces on the side or bring your own hot sauce.

Chris, have you thought about the idea of everyone bringing raffle "gift(s)"? Maybe a relatively good item, and a gag gift? We spoke about one I thought would be perfect for a specific rider.... As you can see, I'm using one of the lanyards you had as a give-a-way last year. A shiz-ton of people have asked me where I got it because they want one. I tell them, "Chrisjp from Pennsylvania." :thumbsup: Any other HITH guys & Lorie use the one they got? Post your pic!

suzukilanyard.jpg

Maybe we should all bring something for a raffle thing? With a dollar value of no more than 20 no less than ten or something like that? Just a suggestion...

Chris,
Now that my life has settled down a bit, let me know what I can do to help. I am 100% in for this and will send the deposit as soon as you are ready. Last year was the actually the highlight of my year.

Uhhhh lol no she did something to someone else. Lol i just catching crap because of it.

I know the who, what, and where it happened brother...

Hope you can work things out...
Posted via Mobile Device

I know the who, what, and where it happened brother...

Hope you can work things out...
Posted via Mobile Device

as i said...dead issue. but reality is chooseing a cabin that will mabey be big enough to handle all who wish to crash for weekend. possibly cabin and or townhouse that allows expansion to rent more if we get a large pull..but that means no garage...no bonefires..not as much privacy...all these things i have to take in consideration.

called a couple...waiting for responses back....i am working on this

if i can make it, i'll probably have a tent so don't worry about a bed for me :beerchug:

I cant promise cabin owners will allow tents. Last one said no also.

Back