Donations to the site

Sounds alright here!
smile.gif

I always said a monthly membership/ "donation" is something to be considered. I would prefer to do an annual payment easier that way but anyway let me know where to send the $$$.

Don't like the idea of reoccuring charges to be on the site. Donation based as a start may work just fine for what Cap needs to cover.
wink.gif
No No, I think your right, it would just be handy as an option for some. I would like it personally, it's like a newspaper subscription. It would automatically charge my Amex $5 a month until I cancelled or stopped it... May not be for all, but it's something that I would like to see as an option anyway.

It's probably not an easy thing to set up, and it would involve storing credit card numbers and I am sure that is something the Captain doesn't want to get involved in, so it's a moot point anyway...

So uh yeah... I'll just toss my Jackson in there and keep quiet...
smile.gif

Cap,

I am in. Do you want it by Paypal or I would be glad to send a check. As with all the others thanks for the hard work in keeping the site running!

Kevin

I'm in....if I donate more can I "the best lookin' rider on the board" or something to that effect? I've always been a fan of being able to purchase status and prestige.....
biggrin.gif
tounge.gif
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Paypal or what Cap.?
rock.gif
I'm down wit whateva... Anything to keep our FAMILY together... RIIIIIIGHT!
rock.gif
?

rock.gif

I'm in for an annual donation, but agree that a recurring charge could be made optional for those that wish to use it.

I was a member of Team Chevelle before I sold it to my Dad, and they just sent an e-mail once a year for renewals. That site was free, but required a subscription to be able to post/view in certain areas. It was only $20 per year.

Captain, just figure out what the "cost per member" would be to keep the site going strong, and let us know.

Keep up the good work
beerchug.gif

EDIT: Oh yeah...I'm all for the 96x96 avatar bonus
laugh.gif

<!--EDIT|stkr00
Reason for Edit: "just adding comments"|1105142554 -->

OK so here we go, this is a link to the donation screen... I if you want your member title changed put that there too.

Just like donating semen huh

Ok. Here's my thought.

There's about 8500 members listed in the directory.

Figure about 25% are fairly active members. That's about 2125 members looking around/asking questions/posting/etc.

If you charge an annual member ship of say, $20, you'll have about $40,000 p/year to maintain the site.

$20 is NOTHING compared to the value of the info on this site!

Divide it up this way:
Full Members: $20 - View/Post Messages/Upload Files.
Free Members: Free - View/Post Messages.
Guests: Free - View Only.

I'll ready for my Full Membership! Let me know what I can do to help.

beerchug.gif

Went to the Paypal link. Got it covered! Glad I could help this time.

I'm still open to my earlier suggestion.

Keep up the great site. It's by far the BEST Hayabusa site on the net!
beerchug.gif

hey Cap, I do not need any space for mail, I appreciate all that you do for this site and i make my contibution and thank ya for the site .... Don

Back