calling out nightflight

Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard something about pulling out the grills and cooking some grub~!~ :thumbsup:

Soooo, who's going to host the fastest wheelie contest~?~

(I might be able to win a cheeseburger) :laugh:

Brown and Dragon, keep it posted up! I'm ~~4 hours from Mr. Brown, I'd gladly come down for a day or weekend to do some .org racing! I'm putting my trans back in tonight, hoping to have the whole bike back together next week. Looking for some improvements from my 6.teens from last year....:whistle:

How fast of a wheelie can you get in an 1/8? :lol: I have access to a couple of good long straightaways that I have heard you can max a bike out on down here, but they are patrolled by the Illinois State Police:whistle:
I would be more than happy to host a day or weekend of racing, for .org members and friends if there is enough interest. Let me know.....

How fast of a wheelie can you get in an 1/8? :lol: I have access to a couple of good long straightaways that I have heard you can max a bike out on down here, but they are patrolled by the Illinois State Police:whistle:
I would be more than happy to host a day or weekend of racing, for .org members and friends if there is enough interest. Let me know.....

Fastest official speed trap mph still in the air in 1/8 mile has been 121 mph and 1/4 mile was 138 mph.

I always seem to miss out on the actual trophy contests though...from what I understand the trophy went out to 120 mph in the 1/8 mile last Summer~!~

See if I can make it this Summer...

Edit:: now before I get blasted on the 1/8 mile speeds, I honestly believe the traps read a little faster on one wheel than they do on two wheels...but since everyone's on one wheel anyway it doesn't much matter~!~ :beerchug:

Last edited by a moderator:
- Hayabusa wheelie doing it's thing at the drag strip[/url]

Can't see the vid, here's a linky~!~

Last edited by a moderator:
I completely understand what "Smack Talk" is. Anyone into ANY type of competition has engaged in it. It's used to intimidate your opponent before the actual competion. But this is the internet and you're not at the track or on the playground readying to settle the matter. It's all talk. We discourage disrespectful conversation on the .Org to keep the drama to a minimum. You have called him out. He either accepts or he doesn't. So far it looks like he is not accepting. Nothing more to say here until you two actually race.

I did not mention who was calling who names or disrespecting, just that it wont be tolerated. I'm impartial in my moderation of all posts.

If anyone has a problem with the way this thread or any other is being moderated, you can email Captain with your concerns.

Dang Ace...stop being such a jerk......:laugh:

I emailed Cap and he said to email you or John. :laugh:

Last edited:
DONT THINK i KILL THE TREE?
Ask Clem racing that runs T/G+PRO ET HE OWNS A DEALERSHIP IN OHIO
He had a .012 rt on Billy only 1 problem I dropped a .010 on him+sent him home
Indy ama thats right!!:muscle::muscle:

DONT THINK i KILL THE TREE?
Ask Clem racing that runs T/G+PRO ET HE OWNS A DEALERSHIP IN OHIO
He had a .012 rt on Billy only 1 problem I dropped a .010 on him+sent him home
Indy ama thats right!!:muscle::muscle:

so go race him since youre gonna be there anyway.

6.28 with a .012 rt +look how crooked i went
Video - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting
No i will race the guy ace whoever he may be but has work 4 both people

IM not making no special trip if i see him @ Nashville fine

all blow no show+I got extra $20 side bet says he dont call me no names or disrespect me in person.
Video - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting

Anybody that has call names on the net well that kinda tells you something about them

I said you win, you bet me, I lost, Your the champ,

Baby got a have a dashboard.Stupid clock on there
I HEAR HATERS CRYING CAUSE GOTTA RACE A SLOW BIKE IN BRACKET RACE.

See they dont get leave me waiting.Im off that button on there top yellow.

haters gotta hate.Dont hate the playa!!

29pf2ab.jpg

Last edited:
I will ride this if I WANT TO.He gets pick my bike 2????See what im saying??
Like you give me a buck I give you a nickle.WHY 4 i GOT GET BUTT END OF A DEAL?

aag08n.jpg

Thats not got no good motor.Only 1200 pistons 13.1
YOU KNOW WHY IT WILL BEAT YOU?
Because it prob weighs 400 mabe 410lbs
Do you know why that is?
WELL IM GOING TELL YOU WHY BECAUSE YOU GOTTA BUNCH OF BULL ON YOUR BIKE DONT NEED 4 RACING.
That dont even have trons just 36 flatslides no spray.See theres no trons no bottle why you scared?

Last edited:
NF, let me ask YOU something. Whats can YOU do on YOUR bike? No box, no hydraulic clutch, no bar. I understand that you've done all that to get your bike to go ONE number, not that it's a particularly fast or impressive number, but that's not the point. I'll tell you right now, I'm .10-.15 off your 1/8th mile with a HAND clutch 63 in wheelbase and no where near enough gear to do what it did. Have you raced HEADS UP? I WILL come to Indiana to race this year, on YOUR tems if that's what needs to be cried about.:cheerleader:

You let me know. We'll work the date out.

I WILL BE EASY 2 FIND.Just look 4 the easy up with colts helmet logo on it.
I ALWAYS BRING A GRILL+COOLER.I PARK 2 RIGHT SOON AS YOU ENTER
I dont pit with the other bikes.I just like the spot real close 2 the line

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back