Question about toilet paper...

1 square, 2 squares, wet wipes... what a waste. They all just get flushed down the toilet and screw up your septic or go to the waste facility, either way, they pollute our earth. I like to consider myself enviormentally friendly, thats why i have a beach towel hangin by the toilet, wash it once a week and your good to go:rofl:
:puke:

There's something about a chick that can say "poke-through" with a straight face that is just cool.

i never put much thought into this untill now........and im sorry i did lol :cheerleader:

think I am going the "paper-less" route soon

Start-Your-Day-Home-Page.gif

gonna mod my current throne to do this...yeah, boiiii!

url

but this one crossed my mind too :)

url

Last edited:
This could lead to a biz conspiracy.
Imagine if the width of the toilet paper is changed, the whole world could go berserk, asxwe gotvto change all the toilet paper holders in our toilet. Someone will make big bucks out of it.:beerchug:

well, when I was in active duty, sometimes we were stuck with the MRE TP, and trust me, its a tiny square and super thin, 2 or 3 of them, so we had the poke through method, swipe and wipe at the same time....:rofl::rofl:

Now I always carry wipes :laugh::laugh:

Reminds me of the Seinfeld episode where Elaine is in the bathroom stall and runs out of TP. There is the woman in the stall next to her and Elaine asks..... "can you spare a square?"....

:laugh:

1 square is enough.

You fold it in half and tear a small hole out of the middle.
You keep the small tear out.
You then insert your finger in through the hole.
You then commence to wipping the area.
You then clean off your finger with the square around your finger.
Then you take the small tear out and cleanout your finger nail.

If you are using more than 1 square you are contributing to the decline of the rain forests.:laugh:

Back