Question about toilet paper...

Hey, if it weren't for "pokethrough" I would never have sex.

HAhaha... that's so sad!

This question is puzzling. I must do some research on this and get back to you but until then, keep using what you've been using. :laugh:

I will be waiting for your response. :whistle:

WET WIPES...never leave home without it! Stopped using TP after spending 13 months in the sandbox...only wet wipes can give you that fresh feeling down there :thumbsup:

SEE!! Even wet wipes are he perfect size! Why the does a toilet paper square have to be so damn small?

Gargantua used a March Cat. (French bobcat) and got his parts clawed. -Rabelais

I always heard that everyone was spoda use only ONE square...it only takes one to clean out your fingernail...:rofl:

Some people don't even use toilet paper!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:tp::puke:Now that's just naaaasty!

There has to be a true logical reason the particular size was chosen...

I have a buddy at work asked if I knew the reason the Space Shuttle booster rocket dimensions were based off a Roman horses azz? ???

Obviously, I said nooooo. He said they designed the rocket dimensionally to make it through some tunnel or roadway obstruction (he said what it was but I don't remember) from the builders facility to the launchsite.

This followed with: that particular roadway width being based off the largest possible vehicular traffic footprint. This footprint is based off the majority of automobiles traveling our roadways. Our roadways are designed based off the old dirt roads travel by horse and buggy. Horse and buggy dirt roads were based off Roman chariots being pulled by 2 horses - side-by-side.

So he recapped with, the booster rockets - and therefore the entire space shuttle - were dimensionally designed based off a Roman Horses Azz...:read: I'm sure one could look it up if one were so inclined...and my buddy told the story much better than I can reproduce it for you fine folks. Sounded feasable to me tho!:beerchug:

Adds merit to...why is tp just so? Threadjack complete!

Last edited:
:tp::puke:Now that's just naaaasty!

There has to be a true logical reason the particular size was chosen...

I have a buddy at work asked if I knew the reason the Space Shuttle booster rocket dimensions were based off a Roman horses azz? ???

Obviously, I said nooooo. He said they designed the rocket dimensionally to make it through some tunnel or roadway obstruction (he said what it was but I don't remember) from the builders facility to the launchsite.

This followed with: that particular roadway width being based off the largest possible vehicular traffic footprint. This footprint is based off the majority of automobiles traveling our roadways. Our roadways are designed based off the old dirt roads travel by horse and buggy. Horse and buggy dirt roads were based off Roman chariots being pulled by 2 horses - side-by-side.

So he recapped with, the booster rockets - and therefore the entire space shuttle - were dimensionally designed based off a Roman Horses Azz...:read: I'm sure one could look it up if one were so inclined...and my buddy told the story much better than I can reproduce it for you fine folks. Sounded feasable to me tho!:beerchug:

Adds merit to...why is tp just so? Threadjack complete!

Yeah, but at least you got somewhat of a reason. I mean, even tissue squares meant for blowing your nose are WAY larger than a square of toilet paper.

(I am REALLY bored)

i never use a whole square. only half.. i understand you completely CABusaGirl... such a stupid thought to make them that size!!

Back