Truth about which way to put the toilet paper

WWJD

Donating Member
Registered
This is it. The DIFINITIVE Answer to that question that has plagued women since the birth of modern rolled toilet paper:

YOU ROLL IT OVER THE TOP. Peroid.

The reasons follow:
1) men are aggressive, women are submissive, we SHALL HAVE OUR WAY and we say over the top. men want it OUT THERE [agressive], women roll it under [submissive] get it?
2) rolling out the top/front you can SEE how much you get. from behind you can't. and sometime it gets all bunched up back there and you get 4 times more than you wanted after pulling it out
2.5) it's easier to get a clean tear-off over the top
3) above the equator, the paper roller on the inside is DESIGNED to roll clockwise, below the equator the cardboard is designed to roll out counter clockwise
4) BECAUSE I SAY IT'S BEST!!!! SOMEONE had to say it and get the record strait

FREEBIE: The 'seat' is designed to be movable. Stop worrying if it's up or down, just MOVE IT WHERE YA WANTbdm.com

beerchug.gif

Isn't it a little early to start drinking?
rock.gif
all_coholic.gif
laugh.gif

However I do agree, over the top is the only way to go.
beerchug.gif
ices_rofl.gif

Finally!

A documentation for the information I have been disemenating for eons!

Thank you from the bottom of my sphincter!

I have to disagree with you WWJD
sad.gif

You left out one very important item:
<ul>If you own a cat, then TP should always be installed with the roll dispensing from underneath..."PERIOD"[/list]

Cat's know exactly when you put it "over the top", and will wait for you to go to work, and then they have their fun Have you ever tried to re-roll a roll of toilet paper? It can be done, but it's not very pretty.
jump9.gif

I have to disagree with you WWJD
sad.gif

You left out one very important item:
<ul>If you own a cat, then TP should always be installed with the roll dispensing from underneath..."PERIOD"[/list]

Cat's know exactly when you put it "over the top", and will wait for you to go to work, and then they have their fun  Have you ever tried to re-roll a roll of toilet paper?  It can be done, but it's not very pretty.
jump9.gif
Thats true as we also have a cat. LOL

Curses! You are right about the cat thing. And since my list only includes ONE REAL answer, is it back to being either / or? ? ? I thought I was finally on to the truth in the universe.

Curses!  You are right about the cat thing.  And since my list only includes ONE REAL answer, is it back to being either / or? ? ?  I thought I was finally on to the truth  in the universe.
Nope yer still right.

<span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>Train the damn cat!</span>

Yes, cat's can be trained!

I have been saying that for years! That is why I will not get married, they always try to turn the roll around! LOL!

<!--EDIT|mctrull
Reason for Edit: None given...|1095181477 -->

Tell the truth fellas.  You'd wipe your ass with a handfull of dried leaves if you had to, huh?
rock.gif
 Wouldn't you?  WOULDN'T YOU!!!??  
laugh.gif
rock.gif

wink.gif

biggrin.gif

<!--EDIT|bacharles
Reason for Edit: None given...|1095184683 -->

rock.gif

Tell the truth fellas. You'd wipe your ass with a handfull of dried leaves if you had to, huh?
rock.gif
Wouldn't you? WOULDN'T YOU!!!??
laugh.gif
rock.gif
wink.gif
biggrin.gif
Well, I'd probably use your shirt first, THEN leaves, but yeah, you got a point. But, I'm the King of my castle and I do what I need to keep my Queen happy, and rolling over the top/front makes life less annoying in one tiny way for the both of us. So, what I say, goes! [pounds chest]

rock.gif

Back