Truth about which way to put the toilet paper

OK boys. I concur about the TP direction. And cats can definitely be trained. At the very least, bathroom doors can be shut...

The bathroom is where the litter box is, so it would be hard to keep the door shut. I guess I'm screwed
laugh.gif

If I could catch the cat unrolling it, then it would receive a "training" session.
tounge.gif

<!--EDIT|stkr00
Reason for Edit: None given...|1095302442 -->

Tell the truth fellas.  You'd wipe your ass with a handfull of dried leaves if you had to, huh?
rock.gif
 Wouldn't you?  WOULDN'T YOU!!!??  
laugh.gif
rock.gif

wink.gif

biggrin.gif
Well, I'd probably use your shirt first, THEN leaves, but yeah, you got a point.  But, I'm the King of my castle and I do what I need to keep my Queen happy, and rolling over the top/front makes life less annoying in one tiny way for the both of us.  So, what I say, goes!  [pounds chest]

ices_rofl.gif
 Now that's what I'm talkin about!
I've come to the conclusion that women secrectly eat the TP! No really... I poop you not.. no pun intended~ I've never in my life spent so much mod money on TP.. until I got married~ It's the only thing that figures... she's gotta be eatin it!  
alien.gif

<!--EDIT|GypsyJoker
Reason for Edit: None given...|1095369243 -->

rock.gif

Tell the truth fellas.  You'd wipe your ass with a handfull of dried leaves if you had to, huh?
rock.gif
 Wouldn't you?  WOULDN'T YOU!!!??  
laugh.gif
rock.gif

wink.gif

biggrin.gif
Well, I'd probably use your shirt first, THEN leaves, but yeah, you got a point.  But, I'm the King of my castle and I do what I need to keep my Queen happy, and rolling over the top/front makes life less annoying in one tiny way for the both of us.  So, what I say, goes!  [pounds chest]

ices_rofl.gif
 Now that's what I'm talkin about!
I've come to the conclusion that women secrectly eat the TP! No really... I poop you not.. no pun intended~ I've never in my life spent so much mod money on TP.. until I got married~ It's the only thing that figures... she's gotta be eatin it!  
alien.gif
Naaaw GJ,

they make mittens outta it!

rock.gif

Back