United Empire of America....

Now THAT would be change we could all believe in M!:rofl:

you obviously havent seen all of the folks working in various government agencies... not sure the bikini part would be a money maker but the bake sale... probably be fantastic :whistle:

Yes, the world can progress without war but not until we expose the fairy tale of religion. A large percentage of human conflicts is because of religion and the ignorant masses who believe this fairy tale. It's time for us to use our intellect and critical thinking to move beyond the god concept and deal with and solve the worlds problems.

Not sure why people think that someone is ignorant or a sheep if they believe in God and that he had a son Jesus Christ. Why is it so hard to believe that a person has educated themself and have come to the conclusion that there must be a God. If you are believing the scientists who are telling you they know how the universe and life was created, you may want to study some more.

Not sure why people think that someone is ignorant or a sheep if they believe in God and that he had a son Jesus Christ. Why is it so hard to believe that a person has educated themself and have come to the conclusion that there must be a God. If you are believing the scientists who are telling you they know how the universe and life was created, you may want to study some more.

Well said :beerchug:

+1

I'm reading a really good book right now by Norman Geisler & Frank Turek titled "I Don't Have Enough Faith to Be an Atheist". Excellent read so far on how science actually supports God's existence. :thumbsup:

Last edited:

can you name a single instance when science has had to concede to religion? I can not think of a single time when the facts supported religious beliefs over science. I'd also like to see something with a scientist saying "they know" how the universe or life began, as far as I know they are all theories.

Last edited:
Isn't it funny how animals don't need religion to know it is not right to kill each other for more "wealth". Have we really evolved?

That is a good example.. We may be in a time period considered to be modern. We may have philosophers who can be credited with advanced thought but we are still emotional animals when taken outside of our comfort zone.

War can be attributed to fear which leads to hatred and results in destruction.

Even predators higher in the food chain have disputes over the most bountiful territory. It may be due to potential food sources such as prey animals or grazing land or even access to water and minerals like salt licks.

Those things translate to wealth in human terms, be it from Inca gold, opium, or petroleum..

That is a good example.. We may be in a time period considered to be modern. We may have philosophers who can be credited with advanced thought but we are still emotional animals when taken outside of our comfort zone.

War can be attributed to fear which leads to hatred and results in destruction.

Even predators higher in the food chain have disputes over the most bountiful territory. It may be due to potential food sources such as prey animals or grazing land or even access to water and minerals like salt licks.

Those things translate to wealth in human terms, be it from Inca gold, opium, or petroleum..

Except that animals don't take more than they can ever use.

I get free health care through Indian Helath Services. Why can't everyone else also have this most basic of human rights? My girlfriend doesn't have health care as the insurance co. charge so much she can't afford it.

You DON"T get free health care. It's us tax payers who pay for YOUR health care.

Please keep in mind when you go get your FREE health care there are people who are paying for your doctor visit who aren't getting Your Free Health Care!

I am simply amazed at the people who think Health Care will be free to everyone as soon as the government takes it over!

For anyone who thinks health care is expensive now, just wait until it's free! :beerchug:

the only truth is that nobody knows what/why or how we came to be here.....

creation by god requires the same leap of faith, as does any of the scientific theories......so the true question which you choose to believe.

i am aetheist, i do not take a leap of faith on either side. science has not been able to prove to me thier side, and one read of a bible will leave you asking more questions than answers....

the main problem is not god, the belief in god...or not.....the real problem is religeon, and organized religeons lack of acceptance of opposing opinion.

maybe there is a god, but he is not catholic,baptist,jewish or muslim....etc.

faith? i have none....but i do know that we are here, some way, somehow....and there are probably 100 different religeons around the world that all claim they are the one true religeon.....and thier god is the one true god.

the main problem is not god, the belief in god...or not.....the real problem is religion, and organized religions lack of acceptance of opposing opinion.

It has to be this way because if a religion accepts something other than what they preach then it places their own belifes in doubt.

"Wat you told me this, so how can this other be true as well?"

You DON"T get free health care. It's us tax payers who pay for YOUR health care.

Please keep in mind when you go get your FREE health care there are people who are paying for your doctor visit who aren't getting Your Free Health Care!

I am simply amazed at the people who think Health Care will be free to everyone as soon as the government takes it over!

For anyone who thinks health care is expensive now, just wait until it's free! :beerchug:

We could always give back the land that was taken from them. :whistle:

Leaving exactitudes to the Mathematicians, I must embrace, with open, hairy, Amsoil
covered arms, the imperfect scientific process over the worship of ancient fables.

Back