HAPPY THANKSGIVING DAY ORG……………..I am only 1 years old.

BUBBA

Foghoon Leghoon
Donating Member
Registered
Yes ladies and gentlemen, 1 year ago, 11/26/08, I finally made the leap, joined this wonderful place, and have not regretted it since.

I have met only a handful of members and can honestly say, they are some of the best people I have ever had the pleasure of knowing.

My riding has changed dramatically since joining this site and I thank all of the org for this. Riding was becoming routine, and I was not enjoying it as much as I once did. After riding with a group of members here, I developed the ever sought after “Perma-Grin”.

So to all the orgsters – Have a happy and safe Thanksgiving Day. Enjoy the company of friends and family and remember all the things we have to be thankful for in our lives.

I, for one, am very thankful that I decided to push the enter button and launch my screen name and become a part of this community. You have no idea how many times I hovered over the keyboard and did not take the plunge.

Here is my food list, post yours as well and we can all share the wonderful food and maybe even exchange a few home recipes.

My menu will be as follows and will include anything that other guest bring.

1-Homemade cornbread stuffing (from scratch) W/ hot peppers (Cajun style)

2-Green bean casserole (again, from scratch – I make my own mushroom soup, no condensed Campbell’s soup at all)

3-Mashed potatoes – skin on, W/ real butter.

4-Whole wheat butter rolls

5-Twice baked Yams.

Extra- Canada Dry Ginger Ale mixed with Cranberry juice (50 / 50)

6- For the meat eaters there will be a Turkey that is, from what I have heard, very moist and tasty. (the wife and I are Veggies, but all say that she makes the best Turkey and I make the best Pot roast, go figure)
(Just wait till I give you the Eggnog recipe for Christmas – 16 shots and 16 eggs – WOW)
Bubba

Just received word that my daughter has given birth to my second grandchild, a beautiful baby girl at 6:16 a 11/25/09
Thanks for the ear,

I post this a day early, because I will be very busy tomorrow

Last edited:
Wow, Bubba...that's fantastic.

Congratulations to all!!!! What cause for celebration!!!

Grandpa...again.

:love:

Glad to know you, Bubba...

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::beerchug:

Congrats on the granddaughter Bubba!!!! Have a wonderful and plentiful thanksgiving...I'll give thanks for your granddaughter in our grace:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Congrats Bubba! :beerchug: Glad you did click the button to join, you help make this place the greatest site out here :thumbsup:

Wow, Bubba...that's fantastic.

Congratulations to all!!!! What cause for celebration!!!

Grandpa...again.

:love:

Glad to know you, Bubba...

What can I say, except I am thankful for meeting and getting to know you. You are always there when I need a friend and I am glad to know you too.:beerchug:

Congrats Bubba! :beerchug: Glad you did click the button to join, you help make this place the greatest site out here :thumbsup:

Thank you Brian, I am thankful that we have met and I wish we could have spent more time talking, maybe next time.:thumbsup:

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::beerchug:

Congrats on the granddaughter Bubba!!!! Have a wonderful and plentiful thanksgiving...I'll give thanks for your granddaughter in our grace:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Thank you Carl, you have a nice thanksgiving also.
I wish you and Scar had come by yesterday while you were in L.A., would have liked to meet you.:beerchug:

We will ride together soon.:thumbsup:
Bubba

Congratulation Bubba!

I just love that new baby smell!! (not the diaper part tho) :laugh:

I agree, and I am on pins and needles here at work. I am trying to wrap it up quick and then go meet my new grand girl. :thumbsup:
Thanks everyone for the warm wishes.
Bubba the Grandhoon

*a tip of the cap to you my online friend* :beerchug: Foghoon or not, I'm thankful to have made a West Coast friend as a result of us joining up here. :beerchug:

One day at a time is what I keep telling myself Bubba :yes:

Back