a shout out for all LEO,and for the org also

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
Just thought that what happened the other day was a waste of resourses (time,money,etc) .Here's the deal: I open up a letter from my local police department (shown below). Would any of the leo on here have wasted their time and resources on this...I think its just too funny.

RSD.

cop letter.jpg

Maybe, but if someone did discard a lit cigarette it is a great way to start a wildfire.

I had a butthead toss a cigarette out the windows that landed on my tankbag once. I tossed back at them and it landed on the passenger seat. I told him he dropped it, so I was just giving back.

They send letters like that out around here also. They will even include a plastic grocery bag so you can pick up any litter you see.

Maybe, but if someone did discard a lit cigarette it is a great way to start a wildfire.

I had a butthead toss a cigarette out the windows that landed on my tankbag once. I tossed back at them and it landed on the passenger seat. I told him he dropped it, so I was just giving back.

I like your story.:thumbsup:

This was in the middle of the city...not a tree or blade of dry grass for miles.:moon:

RSD.

Not a LEO but as a citizen I hate seeing cigarette butts on the side of the road or even those idiots that dump their car's ashtray onto the parking lot. So if this is true: quit throwing cigarette's out your car and put them in your ashtray instead. Thank you for your time.

As far as the letter goes if a citizen files a complaint I believe the officer has to follow up with it and did his job quite nicely. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
haha they cant charge you for anything if someone else what driving your car. thats BS...

lets say you take your car to a mechanic... they cut someone off while test driving your car and cause the other person to wreck. does that mean youre guilty??? no... stupid letter.

Not a LEO but as a citizen I hate seeing cigarette butts on the side of the road or even those idiots that dump their car's ashtray onto the parking lot. So if this is true: quit throwing cigarette's out your car and put them in your ashtray instead. Thank you for your time.

As far as the letter goes if a citizen files a complaint I believe the officer has to follow up with it and did his job quite nicely. :thumbsup:

I hear ya. I personally have never dumped an ashtray in a parking lot thou...

Thats 'cause I always thro the fuggin' things out the window.:laugh:

RSD.

I was behind a police officer yesterday and he tossed a cigarette out the window right in front of me... :laugh: Should I send him a letter? :rofl:

haha they cant charge you for anything if someone else what driving your car. thats BS...

lets say you take your car to a mechanic... they cut someone off while test driving your car and cause the other person to wreck. does that mean youre guilty??? no... stupid letter.

I agree. I thought the "threatening part" was a little over the top aswell. :rofl:

RSD.

I was behind a police officer yesterday and he tossed a cigarette out the window right in front of me... :laugh: Should I send him a letter? :rofl:

Go get him girl. Use the Org letterhead...that outa scare the krap outa him.:rulez:

RSD.

Your lucky I would send that officer a fruit basket, here with that little bit of info
they probably would have taken some kind of action just to get a large donation.
If ya know what I mean.:whistle:

Hate seeing 'butts littered everywhere. I smoke and never toss the butts out. Nor my cans or wrappers for that matter.

Hate seeing 'butts littered everywhere. I smoke and never toss the butts out. Nor my cans or wrappers for that matter.

I rarely toss shi7 out the window either...unless I'm finished using it...(beer cans,chip bags,pop bottles,condoms,etc)

just kiddin :laugh:

RSD.

Actually on some things, you are held responsible for your vehicle no matter who is driving. Look at toll booths, if your car runs the toll, the registered owner gets the ticket, the red light cameras are the same way. I dont agree with it, but what can ya do?

Throwing a cigarette out the window is at minimum littering, and at max a criminal violation as stated above. IMO, people need to keep their nasty habitis in their own homes and vehicles, dont throw your trash out the window to land on me or my bike.

Back