Need the .org help for my 10/22

fast08busa

Professional Pilot kinda sorta
Registered
I appreciate all the info i got on my previous post about the ruger 10/22. Now my question is does anyone know where i can buy a "see-thru" scope mount or rings or am i just wasting my time? Any help would be great.

See thru rings will work but without a raised cheekpiece you'll just have to hold your head off stock to use the scope as rings will raise it too high to use with your cheek on stock.
I've always just used a zero magnification red dot sight like a pro point or similar.
Out to 100yds they are still squirrel accurate :)

B-Square makes the see thru rings if your still in need .

For rabbits again I wound use a zero mag red dot scope.
Allows you to keep both eyes open looking forward to concentrate on making fast running shots on things. If your not familiar with them they are basically a clear glass tube with red dot inside it. You 'look thru' it with both eyes open looking forward.
Wherever the dot is inside sight is where round will go. Very quick as well as accurate .

ProPoint<sup>®</sup> Riflescopes | Tasco® &mdash; Believe it.

For rabbits again I wound use a zero mag red dot scope.
Allows you to keep both eyes open looking forward to concentrate on making fast running shots on things. If your not familiar with them they are basically a clear glass tube with red dot inside it. You 'look thru' it with both eyes open looking forward.
Wherever the dot is inside sight is where round will go. Very quick as well as accurate .

ProPoint<sup>®</sup> Riflescopes | Tasco® &mdash; Believe it.

How hard are they to sight in? Whats the max range, im thinking maybe 25-40 yards would be good?

How hard are they to sight in? Whats the max range, im thinking maybe 25-40 yards would be good?

Sight in just like any other scope with one eye closed. After that open both eyes and look thru it and forward. They are just as accurate as a scope relatively speaking.
You can get red dot scopes with magnification but I prefer zero. The dot is usually 4 moa which means it will cover a 4 inch circle at 100 yards.
You can easily hit soda cans at 100 yards with one believe me. Shoot it enough and you will get to know where your gun will place rounds on smaller objects inside that four inch circle.
I like them because they allow for very quick follow up shots.
When you look thru them you don't realize that you are looking thru as all you see is the red dot thats inside the scope appearing on the objects in front of you. Makes it very easy to hit moving targets i.e running rabbits.

Go Walmart and gey a CenterPiont 4-12x40 Mildot. Bout $75 out the door. It is ill to. Comes with batteries.

Back