UnderTail

1slowbusa

Registered
Hi,

I am looking for a undertail with the tail light. I cant find one i like. Can you guys help me out and post some pics of undertail on your bikes and what kind and wear to get them? Thanks in advance.:bowdown:

I don't know much about the Busa undertails.
However I can tell you to stay away from the ones that have bulbs.
Definitely get one with LEDs. The people behind you will appreciate it more.
Hotbodies and Competition Werks are the only ones that come to mind at the moment.

I carry hotbodies,depending on color have some mototeck's in stock also..

pics

Picture 3427.jpg

Picture 3420.jpg

Charles - take a look at this thread: It's a huge pic thread of Hayabusa Undertails. Not all are still available mind you, but plenty of ideas.

Hayabusa Undertails - all about trying to find the right one - Pashnit Motorcycle Forum

More photos of Hot Bodies are here and Yana Shiki Photos are here (click the thumbnails).

Undertails for all of A-Z Bikedom is here.

View attachment 154948

Everyone is different, find one you like and run with it. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

View attachment 154947

i'd like to get a motorhead so undertail will come up flush with a trimmed stock tail lense. I have a bastardized UFO in there now. nobody's ever complained bout the gap but i know its there
Posted via Mobile Device

I have this one i will sell you pretty cheap. its painted matte black. the turn signals are intergraded.

Picture 118.jpg

That is a one BADASS looking bike ^ How much you looking to get out of it? If 1slowbusa is not interested?

i'd like to get a motorhead so undertail will come up flush with a trimmed stock tail lense. I have a bastardized UFO in there now. nobody's ever complained bout the gap but i know its there
Posted via Mobile Device

I would like to have one that is flush as well. One that has the stock taillight lense and rounded so everything looks smooth. Does anyone make this?

tru, just had my eyes on somethimg slight...

the grab bars and front wheel spikes

I might be able to get the front spikes off of there, they got a few minor scratches on them i can get some pics and send them to you, do you have an e-mail? im not sure about the grab bars, i will find out how all this works and let you know something.

Goldenchild can you PM me the price on that undertail My bike recently ate my undertail:whistle: :laugh: Have to solve the problem that ate the undertail 1st but after I will need a new one an that one looks really nice.

Check out (member name) Pipefighter's undertail, I think it's one of the sickest ones I've seen, and it's the only one that I ever seen like it !!

Back