Raydog on Palomar

Scar

Seasoned Pilot
Donating Member
Registered
So, for his final set of twisties yesterday, we went to visit Lady Palomar...

Here are pix of me, Shoty, and Raydog (succession).

Notice Shoty's new helmet! Very cool!

IMO, none of the pix are particularly impressive; as you can see in the 1st pic, we had to get around a mini-van just before setting up for the curve...

Oh, well...many more opportunities for that, as well.

:beerchug:

Again, hope you all had a great weekend!

Scar Palomar 07JUN09.jpg

Shoty Palomar 07JUN09.jpg

Raydog Palomar 07JUN09.jpg

Raydog Palomar (2) 07JUN09.jpg

and I got to watch the rain... oh boy... :) looks like ya had a good ride.. (van pulled over for you too? was nice of them)..

and I got to watch the rain... oh boy... :) looks like ya had a good ride.. (van pulled over for you too? was nice of them)..

We are blessed here with people who 99% of the time, pull over to allow us our fun.

One particularly disappointing display, however, yesterday on our way south on 15 after our final set of twisties, a south-of-the-border type female driving a Ford Excursion was so hell-bent to not allow us to pass her that (in the #1 lane (aka fast lane) at 'freeway speed' she stepped on her brakes to try to not have to move over to allow Shoty and me by.

I think that could be construed as 'attempted murder'. Oh well...never let down your guard. It's jungle out there.

What is that bar setup on the back of the maroon BUSA??? Is that for cargo:dunno:

Yep! Sure is...Raydog had traveled to SoCal for his "reunion tour" with family, and to ride with us on roads he used to enjoy as a 'local'. See related thread...

We are blessed here with people who 99% of the time, pull over to allow us our fun.

One particularly disappointing display, however, yesterday on our way south on 15 after our final set of twisties, a south-of-the-border type female driving a Ford Excursion was so hell-bent to not allow us to pass her that (in the #1 lane (aka fast lane) at 'freeway speed' she stepped on her brakes to try to not have to move over to allow Shoty and me by.

I think that could be construed as 'attempted murder'. Oh well...never let down your guard. It's jungle out there.

isnt that what "mirror" collections are all about?

What is that bar setup on the back of the maroon BUSA??? Is that for cargo:dunno:
Pretty sure that is the short rack for the "Venture" bag system... (great unit btw)

Really nice photos Scar! Looks like the work of a professional photographer? I had no idea you had such nice roads around So. Cal.?

Just curious, is there a law in California that requires motorcycles to hug the centerline on left hand blind corners?

Really nice photos Scar! Looks like the work of a professional photographer? I had no idea you had such nice roads around So. Cal.?

Just curious, is there a law in California that requires motorcycles to hug the centerline on left hand blind corners?

Hey, they made it through, didn't they. (You have a sense of humor as dry as my martini)
Posted via Mobile Device

Shoty - is that the helmet I sold you? Work out good for you? Looks great!!

Back