Cool or not cool..?

Dozerdriver

Registered
My buddy is changing his whole set up to the same as mine. Going from a Yoshimura R77 full exhaust to the Tsukigi cannon and switching his PC3 to the Bazzaz like mine. Just wondered if this is a cool move among friends? I like to be different so it is bothering me. Not going to lose a friend over it...just wanted opinions.

so order new stuff now lol. Order a turbo lol and get a dump pipe ahahah be expensive to copy then lol . Not a big deal tho.. every bike side by side runs diffrent with smae mods anyway no 2 are the same.

Yes, it is a cool move. I bought a jetski then my friend did the same. He bought a busa then I did the same. I put mods on mine and now he is. There is nothing wrong with friends having the same. :thumbsup:

I feel ya I have a guy that work's for me that went out and got the same color 08 as me then he bought the same matching jacket as mine then he got the helmet I was going to get so I didn't and when he get's the money he want's the same pipe,filter and map as me. so I know how you feel.:whistle:

Same setup cool, it just means he thinks you know what your doing. Same color bike ,same jacket, helmet and matching tatoos mabey a little weird.Im not judgeing, just saying a little weird.:whistle:

Imo, he just like the setup you have, meaning you have good taste. But it wouldnt bother me. Just add a dry shot if you want to be faster:thumbsup:.
Lol I have a friend that thinking about buying a 08, and doing the same mod as me.

what's he doing with his used r77? Tell him you gave yours away so he will throw it my way.
Posted via Mobile Device

Sounds like he is admiring your choices. Unless there is a sense of competition between you two, I wouldn't sweat it.

D

Imo, he just like the setup you have, meaning you have good taste. But it wouldnt bother me. Just add a dry shot if you want to be faster:thumbsup:.
Lol I have a friend that thinking about buying a 08, and doing the same mod as me.

I weigh a lot less.... so I still will be faster. :laugh:

As long as he does not get the same helmet and jaccket you will be good :laugh:

Back