Appeal to Moto GP and Superbike fans!

raydog

Enjoying 1 road at a time
Donating Member
Registered
Please don't take this as mean spirited or being an AH on my part. I truly love you all.
You can even ignore this request!

When posting about road racing....could everyone please LEAVE THE RESULTS OUT OF THEIR TITLE? It sounds nickpicky, I'm sorry for that, it's just that I'm always reading the org and I DVR hours of racing. It's so much more pleasureful watching a race when you don't know who the winner is.
OK, that's all, you can tell me that I'm a POS for this post now! Doyle

i agree 100% with hating spoilers...if you guys will let me know about any threads with spoilers, i'll try to take care of them before anyone else sees it and talk to the authors so it stops happening :beerchug:

am sure no one would do it intentionally or we would have to hunt them down.. :laugh:

Doyle you are such a diplomat.. thanks for the reminder :)

you mean spoilers like this
:rofl:

rear-spoilers.jpg

wings.jpg

1799-AcuraTSX.jpg

1855A-ScionTC_coupe.jpg

Do qualifying results qualify? I have been posting qualifying results lately just because Speed doesn't show em and SBK quit allowing us to view em.

couldn't have said it better myself (right on) . Its bad enough speedchannel (boy I miss speedvision) and DMG have screwed motorcycle racing.

Allright you threadjackers, you've mocked my very being, you've stripped me of credibility, removed my man card,

I think I'll have a bowl of ice cream.

Sorry raydog. I totally agree though. Have all the races tomorrow set to dvr and hate when I know the outcome prior to the race. Didn't mean to threadjack. NO SPOILERS!!!

Actually, I was dyin laughing at those pics! 10-4 on the original point though.
Raydog

Back