2006 moto gp

Looks like Rossi got it! If anyone seen Portugal Estril this weekend? It was the strangest thing I've seen in a while.

Sad for Nicky ,

Luck can only carry you so far in this sport. I think he was pretty lucky thus far.

Good job Tony Elias . He had some of the best late braking I ve ever seen .

Luck can only carry you so far in this sport. I think he was pretty lucky thus far.[/Quote]
I agree. Rossi had more than his share of BAD luck early on but kept up the pressure and it appears about to pay off however.......one to go.  
lurk.gif

Its not impossible for Nicky to win, but Rossi got to make some mistakes.

Nicky should sick Pedrosa after him.

Unbelievable!!!

What where you thinking Pedrosa??

Honda and Team Repsol, one sentence to Pedrosa before the race would have prevented this.  Honda and Repsol, have you learned your lesson, are you going to talk to Pedrosa NOW??

I guess I can understand not giving team orders to Pedrosa, there is an ethos at Honda that doesn't exist in most other forms or levels of motor sports. But jeez you could at least tell him not to beat on his championship leading teammate! They spend gazillions of dollars on MotoGP so they can sell street bikes and beat Yamaha! Yamaha luring Rossi out of the Honda fold will undoubtedly go down as one of the all time coup's in motor sport! Hayden had an opportunity to right Hondas ship this year and Pedrosa keel-hauled him on world wide television. One would think that there would have to be ramifications for a move like that. Not that we the public would ever know about them. But I wouldn’t be surprised to see Melandri and Checa’s Honda’s making more power than Dani’s next year.

Think of the controversy of Pedrosa would accidentally take out Rossi in the next race! Rossi would most likely kill him right on the spot, but wow!

(manatrader @ Oct. 19 2006,11:29) Think of the controversy of Pedrosa would accidentally take out Rossi in the next race! Rossi would most likely kill him right on the spot, but wow!
Now that would be spectacular! Dani takes out Rossi in front of Pedrosa’s home crowd in Valencia, then the ensuing carnage of all the Rossi fans storming the track to kill Pedrosa and all of the Spanish fans racing onto the track to help Pedrosa. They are all rumbling on the front straight! Now that would bring a tear to ol Earl Hayden’s eye! Sounds like something out of an Adam Sandler movie.

(bigoltool @ Oct. 31 2006,06:26) Maybe I am reading more into it than is there but did you notice in MCN their isn't even a mention of Hayden being the champ? Rossi takes a dump and they have him on the front page of that rag and now???

http://www.motorcyclenews.com/nav?page=motorcyclenews
So, what's so supprising  
wink.gif
, Nicky is an American and therefore NOT an enlighten European  
tounge.gif
. Therefore, he must have STOLEN the Title  
laugh.gif

(DaCol. @ Oct. 31 2006,06:53)
(bigoltool @ Oct. 31 2006,06:26) Maybe I am reading more into it than is there but did you notice in MCN their isn't even a mention of Hayden being the champ? Rossi takes a dump and they have him on the front page of that rag and now???

http://www.motorcyclenews.com/nav?page=motorcyclenews
So, what's so supprising  
wink.gif
, Nicky is an American and therefore NOT an enlighten European  
tounge.gif
. Therefore, he must have STOLEN the Title  
laugh.gif
Who cares about some Euro mag,

the trophy is sitting in Kentucky!!!
beerchug.gif

Back