Appeal to Moto GP and Superbike fans!

couldn't have said it better myself (right on) . Its bad enough speedchannel (boy I miss speedvision) and DMG have screwed motorcycle racing.
+1
What are they thinking? Airing races for the first time sometimes days after they are actually run. All I can say is thank Gawd for DVRs... :whistle:

D

+1
What are they thinking? Airing races for the first time sometimes days after they are actually run. All I can say is thank Gawd for DVRs... :whistle:

D

You got that right :thumbsup: . Infact I'am not taping the AMA Bama race tomorrow (since I knew the results two weeks ago). But I am taping the MotoGp and WSBK :beerchug:

Speed doing what they're doing with DMG is something I just can't understand. Kinda like watching Football Classics and getting excited about a two year old or more game :laugh:

You got that right :thumbsup: . Infact I'am not taping the AMA Bama race tomorrow (since I knew the results two weeks ago). But I am taping the MotoGp and WSBK :beerchug:

Speed doing what they're doing with DMG is something I just can't understand. Kinda like watching Football Classics and getting excited about a two year old or more game :laugh:
I hear ya. This year I paid for the MotoGP VideoPass, so I can at least watch the damn races in real time when Speed Channel pulls this stunt. Haven't found a similar service for SBK yet... ???

D

I don't know why anyone worries about DMG races being shown 2 weeks after the fact. It's Saturday BEFORE the/any DMG Superbike race, and I can tell you who won it.. Mat Mladdin.
I havn't watched an AMA/DMG race all season, and don't plan on watching any of them simply because, even if they were televised live, they are boring. The only question of the outcome is, how many seconds is Mat going to win by.

So when do you want us to start with the insults Doyle ????........now ????.......or maybe...NOW ????.........is NOW a good time ????.......JK.... :oldcool:

Back