standard.jpg

The two Labs:
standard.jpg

Max:
standard.jpg

King Snake:
standard.jpg

We've got a couple cats also.

I absolutely love the Golden Retriever.....I'll take that one off your hands if you like :thumbsup: :please: :please: :please:

Punkin and Oreo watching the Misses taking care of the rock garden.
Lucy Lou and Sadie Lou just chillin'.
Useless and Worthless just hangin' out. (what else is new)
Dancer, Prancer and Vincent. Feeding time in backyard. Currently retired in our deep freeze..
:laugh:

Pet5.JPG

Pet4.JPG

pet3.JPG

Pet1.JPG

Last edited:
Here is our Kilo and Snickers.
You should be able to tell which one is which! :laugh:

Nice looking head on that Harlequin ! I have a brindle, 5 years old, and a harlequin 15 months old. Both have natural ears but I prefer the look of the cropped ears like your Harlequin. A friend of mine just bred his female harlequin and wants me to have one of the pups so there may be a third dane soon ! Good luck to ya !

You guys have some great lookin hounds!!:thumbsup:
Here is Pepper guarding his motorcycles.

pepper new bike 006 (Medium).jpg

pepper new bike 003 (Medium).jpg

pepper new bike 001 (Medium).jpg

Wow those pictures may have made some sense as to what my dog is now! I rescued her back in december, she was about 8 months old, i picked her up for free. Had no idea what she was, i thought maybe part chow because of the tail. She looks almost IDENTICAL to your dog, her ears have that slight hint of brown around the edges, the almond shaped eyes, the curly tail. I think i might finally know what she is now!

When i brought her home. (pics go from oldest to most recent)
View attachment 1519153
View attachment 1519154
View attachment 1519155
View attachment 1519156
View attachment 1519157

And here she is about 2 weeks ago @ 18wks of age.
maggie18wks.jpg

I think they are almost identical, what do you guys think?

Looks VERY similar. I will ask my co-worker tomorrow. She breeds and shows Canaans.

I think so too, after a few more months they will be very close.
They are so cool looking and seem to be very intelligent.
Keep taking the pics and post em when you can.
I have never heard of this type of dog.
Where do they come from and are they work dogs? Herd dog?
Either way very nice.
thanks
Bubba

They are a native dog of Israel. They are wild dogs over there and are domesticated for herding sheep.

They are very rare in the USA. Something like only a few thousand in the country.

You guys have some great lookin hounds!!:thumbsup:
Here is Pepper guarding his motorcycles.

Great looking guard dog for the Bike.
I think he well deserves the extra overtime for any future bikes he is to guard:laugh:

thanks
Bubba

They are a native dog of Israel. They are wild dogs over there and are domesticated for herding sheep.

They are very rare in the USA. Something like only a few thousand in the country.

That is so interesting, I would have never guessed and what a rarity.
Very neat looking dog and must be hard to find in this country, did you import them?
must be a very intelligent dog, I have known many a sheep herders and they are not only sharp, protective of children, but also smarter than your average dog.
Many thanks for the info and pics.

Bubba

Back