Newb From Florida.

2006BusaTim

Registered
Well ive been lurking around for awhile now and decided to join. Ive got a 06 Busa Black and Silver with about 15,700 miles on her. Only mods so far are shes lowered about 2 inches front and rear, windscreen and the hump on the rear seat. This is my first bike due to the fact i cant fit on anything else (im 6'8 300 lbs lol) Love the forums and cant wait to ride with some of yall! :moon:

Welcome to the oRg.... :hello:

:worthless:

Be safe and enjoy your new bike..........

Fort Walton Beach, close to Destin....

tn.jpg

untitled.jpg

Hey Tim!:welcome: Do you ever go to Buffalo Wild Wings for Bike Night? I used to go there a lot. I just moved from Crestview this year. I lived there for about 4 years. Know anybody from the Pensacole Riders??? Nice Bike!!!

I dont think anyone goes up there anymore... They just built a helenback in Crestview so thats where the new bike night is.. Everyone also meets up at The Swamp parking lot every thursday and rides out towards Destin.. I actually work in Crestview not my favorite town LOL

Oh yeah! I was just up there in Crestview over Christmas and saw the new Helenback. That's really convenient. It sucked sometimes riding all the way to BWW. Yeah, Crestucky..... yeah.

Back