Yet another newb

To johnnycrash: Your bike is very similar to mine... but you've got diff cans.... and I've got a diff tank pad. But... we're close!!!

I applaud anyone who loves the 2006 Black/Gry model!!!!!!!! Why? Because I, ME, Charlie........ yes. I think it's the best looking color combo and the best bike ever!!!!!!!!! _*#R*#$)*$$*(($*+_*$(_(*%)(&%R*(_UJCNHNCN*NC(NC)C_)C_HJC )CB_CB +B C+N_CFB KLJLKJNJNV V V N%_VN %$I BN_*+BN *( N_$N*B+ _&B_&%BKO{KKOLJKJHJEHDFMPJMFJJJJJJJJJJJJFFFFFFF_FD&^^^^^^^^^^#$&_$+)=-804 BV67VB v bN N#%$$#@@##^$&+&($_*$&_+I VBV N<L:"
L:

"KFGUG)&*GU)GI_(PM<PG<_GI _GJGJGIK}
>G)+(*_+&)*UGLL:G+_+_L::{()_J{IOH&$&*%UJGC

ooohhh....

Deep breaths. Thank you.
LOL!  I know how you feel, PanD.  I have to calm myself sometimes as well.  
laugh.gif
In fact I woke up early because the weather will finally allow me to ride her into work today - haven't been able to for almost a week.  

I'm gonna try and take a few more pics today as well - the one I posted above was several hundred $$$$ ago.

Thanks for the welcome guys - I went ahead and donated to upgrade my membership.  I have already gleaned enough info off this site (been lurking for some time) to justify a donation.

<span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'>Welcome</span> to the <span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>Madness !</span>

<!--EDIT|Warputer
Reason for Edit: None given...|1157027053 -->

Welcome. Your Busa looks SWEET. And we do have the fastest colors, if Pan didn't already make that clear!

Welcome Johnny C! Very nice Busa. Looks like it needs a set of my gloss black screens though.

P.

nice ride dude-great starter mods, and sounds like you already learned alot about the almighty Bus so far...so welcome to the madness bro-oh, and sorry bout that crazy fella Panda-I forgot to refill his meds yesterday...as you can tell he gets a lil excited if he misses a dose. My bad
biggrin.gif

Welcome Johnny C! Very nice Busa. Looks like it needs a set of my gloss black screens though.

P.
Postal,

I wish I had seen your screens before I bought and glued in the ones I have - the color matched would have looked better.

I have two local buddies that will probably be contacting you soon though (unless I can pawn mine off on one of them - then I'll be contacting you).

511.jpg

P.
Postal,

I wish I had seen your screens before I bought and glued in the ones I have - the color matched would have looked better.

I have two local buddies that will probably be contacting you soon though (unless I can pawn mine off on one of them - then I'll be contacting you).
No problem JC. Just an FYI; I have unglued several sets, just takes some scraping and patience.

Take care,

P.

Back