yet another new Busa owner

Highlander

Donating Member
Registered
Had to stop and say Hi to all the people who make this make this site so great. I read a couple of hundred messages here about the Busa, before picking mine up the other day. I've rode a lot of bikes, for a lot of years, but never anything like this! Awesome is an understatement. My first real sportbike. I grew up on Kawasaki 500 & 750 two stroke triples, Z1, 750 Hondas, etc., but this is a entirely different animal. I'm lucky to have the North Georgia mountains for a playground, in my back yard. Tomorrow at sunrise, heading to Suches, run thru Wolf Pen Gap, across Richard Russel Parkway, and probably do it again.
Oh yeah, I saw top secret Suzuki documents at the dealer. They paint the fastest ones red!  
biggrin.gif

800_600.jpg

beerchug.gif
post-52-02136-welcome.gif

Congrats and welcome, beautiful ride you got there!!!

But I'm blinded by the reflectors..my eyes!!!...oh my eyes!!!...
tounge.gif

Welcome Highlander and congrats on that Red hot momma... Be safe out there most of all...

Of course the reds are fastest but did you know how they get that shimmering colour?
yep they start with a white le
super.gif

Welcome

post-52-02136-welcome.gif
newbie.gif
you are obviously a student of the oRg. I actually was looking at the black and the red '07 at the dealership last week. Awesome looking ride.

Enjoy and be safe. Be warned these things pick up speed like know ones business. I've seen very experienced riders screw the pooch in the mountains.

Wear gear and be careful brother.

Welcome to our little world.....

It's funny that you saw documents at the dealer that said that they
painted the fastest ones red.........

They must of ran out of red paint when the painted mine..........

IMG_0008.JPG

+1 on the fastest color being red. Welcome and be safe out there....

and watch out for the sticker police.

poke.gif

Back